Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although that GWS goal where Grundy was pushed in the back should also not have been allowed.

That's more subjective and difficult to call definitively.

A ball being touched or not touched is a more objective call.

Giants to win a flag before Freo just so the fans can complain about what they were given upon foundation compared to GWS/us.

Please for the love of god make it happen.
I can guarantee you that myself and most Freo fans are fully behind GWS next week. Hope they win it all and smash Richmond. Toby Greene winning the Norm Smith would be great too.

Is it just me or has Collingwood always been a bit overrated anyway? Last year the only decent game they won was the prelim. This year they bradburied top 4 and now have missed the GF.

Their forward line is non existent.

Scuse me?

Mihochek went at 100%DE from 2 kicks, 0 marks and 0.0 score mate i think you need a lie down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Ruck connoisseur that last 90 seconds from mumford was elite, just made it scrappy and ugly no clean footy for collingwood

Mumford definitely lifted in the last, i think he knew he had to because he was getting destroyed. Only had 14 hitouts for the whole game.

Grundy's game was absolutely enormous - 73 Hitouts, 25 touches (20 contested), 10 clearances, 4 tackles, 164 fantasy points from 91% TOG :oops:

Was working, so I couldn't watch the game. Great that GWS won it - suck on that Eddie. I just tuned in on my phone for the last 5 minutes. What the hell was with all the overtime? - 10 minutes. A Collingwood timekeeper?

Last edited:
So Giants have effectively made a grand final from 6th?

That's impressive. Will shatter records if they miraculously get up next week after 3 weeks of travel.
Crows 98.

Last round v WCE @ Subi
1st week of finals v Melb @ MCG
2nd week of finals v Syd @ SCG
3rd week of finals v Bull @ MCG
GF v NM @ MCG

That would be a travel schedule ti wun a flag thats hard to top.

I think only a WA team having to travel 4 weeks in a row could beat it.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mumford definitely lifted in the last, i think he knew he had to because he was getting destroyed.

Grundy's game was absolutely enormous - 73 Hitouts, 25 touches (20 contested), 10 clearances, 4 tackles from 91% TOG :oops:

Wow, what a player. A deserved Brownlow winner, but he won't be rewarded for an absolute ripper season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back