Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be such a Melbourne thing to do if they lost today.

eb9d58bd10c67ecb817c259923d3fa4b.jpg

On a related note though it does how even our great competition is - all you need is a team to be off by just a little and even the wooden spoon favourites can give you a scare.

It demonstrates also why winless and invincible seasons are so rare in AFL - just need to be off the boil for a little and your streak is ruined by a cellar dweller.

I've noticed that umpires are very quick to determine a kick is not 15m, almost immediately after it's kicked in cases like last night and well before they could know how far it will go.
Yeah I reckon they called it not 15 before the ball had even gotten to Cameron, and then he ended up marking it on the run a bit, so by the time he completed the mark it was more like 20-25 metres

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course Burgess isn't coming to West Coast.

I simply believe him to be the best fitness boss going around and if we could poach someone of his calibre, all the better for us.

Its more to do with being a mediocre team for the last 20 years and what that does to the fabric of the club than the coach.

Not even clarko can save carltank.
I reckon they should give Ross Lyon three years with absolutely no possibility of extension. He actually gave Freo a winning culture for a while there. Or if he's over the hill, it will be hilarious to watch him burn the place down.

Reading Freo's board is so bizarre.

They think WC supporters don't understand the game, yet chalk up every loss to the umpires or Channel 7 or sneaky Nizzy.

They think every WC player is pretty s**t, Nic Nat is useless, Kelly is overrated, insert player is terrible and yet we just keep on winning.

They think the wheel is turning, that it's Fremantle Time and yet since they've last played in the finals, we've played in 2 Grand Finals, 6 finals series, won a premiership, and eleven straight Fremantle Grand Finals!

I'm beginning to think that they don't think too good. :think:

Reading Freo's board is so bizarre.

They think WC supporters don't understand the game, yet chalk up every loss to the umpires or Channel 7 or sneaky Nizzy.

They think every WC player is pretty sh*t, Nic Nat is useless, Kelly is overrated, insert player is terrible and yet we just keep on winning.

They think the wheel is turning, that it's Fremantle Time and yet since they've last played in the finals, we've played in 2 Grand Finals, 6 finals series, won a premiership, and eleven straight Fremantle Grand Finals!

I'm beginning to think that they don't think too good. :think:
You forgot our BOG player from the derby yesterday Dean Margetts.

He lives rent free in their heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back