Opposition Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whatis

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I dont know why everyone is so sure that Richmond is going to flog GWS. They have beaten Richmond once this year already. They have a load of stars. Greene is going to rip someones eyeball out. They go in with no pressure.
People are predicting Mumford to go all Alastair Lynch in his final game too. Could be an absolutely fierce game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byron_Clanger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Chicago Bulls
I still can't believe Collingwood bottled that game. Playing at home with three of the other teams best players and captain out with their other captain being injured early in the first quarter....All the premierships apparently are not a cakewalk after all cos that was the cakiest walk to a Granny ever.

Having no good key forwards ain't gonna get her done, and all their money is like in their midfield and De Goey...

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.

WCEswift

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Boston Red Sox
Mumford definitely lifted in the last, i think he knew he had to because he was getting destroyed. Only had 14 hitouts for the whole game.

Grundy's game was absolutely enormous - 73 Hitouts, 25 touches (20 contested), 10 clearances, 4 tackles, 164 fantasy points from 91% TOG :oops:
Dont get me wrong Grundy dominated all day, but that last 90 seconds mumford was crucial, and he did it as well as we could expect mumford to be against a better ruck

Top Bottom