Norwood & Liverpool.

WCEswift

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Boston Red Sox
Mumford definitely lifted in the last, i think he knew he had to because he was getting destroyed. Only had 14 hitouts for the whole game.

Grundy's game was absolutely enormous - 73 Hitouts, 25 touches (20 contested), 10 clearances, 4 tackles, 164 fantasy points from 91% TOG :oops:
Dont get me wrong Grundy dominated all day, but that last 90 seconds mumford was crucial, and he did it as well as we could expect mumford to be against a better ruck

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Everyone will expect richmond to pump GWS. Hopefully this pressure causes them to bottle it also.
Feels a bit like 1999. 6th placed Carlton beat Essendon in a PF to remember but we all knew North would smack them the week after. I wouldnt be surprised if Richmond beat them bad. they looked completely cooked post game.

Last edited:

TY24

Little Nic’s Big Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
GWS is an ice castle in the desert and will roll into a GF with 5,000 people caring one way or another. The AFL has built this thing that is no more than a scalped list built entirely elsewhere. What a laugh it will be if they win and there are crickets at the post game. Having said that I still have a slight preference for this team than the VFL home ground since the bye Richmond. And fu** off with your attitude.
I mean, GWS have already overtaken some of the smaller Melbourne clubs in membership, so they’re doing something right.

They’ve been established in the most volatile AFL market in Australia, they’re not going to have sellouts from day 1 like we did. They’ve been around less than 10 years, give them a break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yamumluvsbigcox

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2012
Trapped in a glass box of emotion
AFL Club
West Coast
Nah has to be Riewoldt, he puts the flog in Flogmand!
The kama being cotchin ran through sheil in the 2017 prelim and got off scott free even though he already had 2 fines and the next was auto suspension .

But yes reiwoldt would be nice too .

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
AFL house wins whoever wins next Saturday. Big, powerful Victorian club or their pet expansion project. They'd be creaming themselves at either thought.

E92_

Aug 10, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
I'm going to be in Melbourne for the GF, how much do people think tickets will be going for (if there's even going to be any available)?

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
After reading this I'm definitely on board the GWS train. Coniglio sounds like a quality bloke, shame we couldn't get him.

Definitely prefer their players over the flogs at Richmond from a playing perspective too. Kelly, Coniglio, Taranto, Haynes, Williams, Greene. That’s second team material for sure, would love any of those on our side.

Remove this Banner Ad