Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've cared less about a GF in awhile.

Don't want Richmond to win, all 7 of the plastic franchise's supporters will be excited I guess, granted throw enough concessions at a team and its no surprising they finally fell into a GF.

Huge meh all around.

2 simple reasons my friend.

1. Anyone winning the flag who isn't Victorian is always something to get behind 🙌
  2. Anyone winning a flag before Fremantle is always hilarious and also something to get behind :freo:🚽

If those two things don't get you out of bed on Saturday then you are simply dead inside.

Additionally public enemy no.1 Toby Greene vs Victoria will be interesting, plus hoping Mumford goes out swinging in his final AFL game.

yeah go gws. i get they are afl's lovechild, but i think i just hate the pricktorian media and bias so much more.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-09-26/ill-try-and-send-a-few-bodies-flying-mummys-warning

Really hoping Mummy puts a few campaigners down before retiring into the sunset with a flag.

s**tmix Riewoldt please, Sausage.

Mumford and Riewoldt lining each other up....
WanPossibleCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

I'm quite interested because of the GWS factor. If it was Richmond/Geelong was Collingwood I'd be very uninterested.

I don't think I've cared less about a GF in awhile.

Don't want Richmond to win, all 7 of the plastic franchise's supporters will be excited I guess, granted throw enough concessions at a team and its no surprising they finally fell into a GF.

Huge meh all around.
Yeah same.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

It wouldnt be so bad to be the only recent interstate side to get up over a vicco side in a gf.

Pickett to debut

Given that Richmond will waltz to a victory, this will be one of those “inspired” selections that has every fan on BigFooty screaming about how incompetent their favourite team’s list management is. Will get on the end of two or three chains of pressure and kick a few.

Good luck to him, but if he does absolutely nothing while Richmond walk to victory it won’t be panned. No loss scenario here.

Pickett to debut

Given that Richmond will waltz to a victory, this will be one of those “inspired” selections that has every fan on BigFooty screaming about how incompetent their favourite team’s list management is. Will get on the end of two or three chains of pressure and kick a few.

Good luck to him, but if he does absolutely nothing while Richmond walk to victory it won’t be panned. No loss scenario here.
Alternatively what if he is gassed after half time after doing a preseason with a WAFL club and then spending half the year there then GWS run over the top of them?

Would they get slammed by the media/fans for the selection?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternatively what if he is gassed after half time after doing a preseason with a WAFL club and then spending half the year there then GWS run over the top of them?

Would they get slammed by the media/fans for the selection?

Can you see the media blaming a Tigers loss to a non Victorian side at the MCG on the efforts of a debuting small forward? It’ll be the mids, it’ll be the backs, it won’t ever be that.

From a PR perspective there is no loss here whatsoever. Even if he blows up and has 4 touches with no goals, they’re so overwhelmingly likely to win that it won’t matter. If they screw up and lose, who is blaming one kid for it, why weren’t the leaders good enough to stand up? Won’t happen.

Win, Pickett kicks two or three out the back - overwhelming wank fest.
Win, Pickett is invisible - who cares, won the flag.
Lose, Pickett is invisible - can’t blame a debutant, where were players x, y and z, how did Dimma let GWS player x get off the chain etc etc.

Complete free hit, and the wankfest will begin in a matter of minutes now.

Last edited:
2 simple reasons my friend.

1. Anyone winning the flag who isn't Victorian is always something to get behind 🙌
  2. Anyone winning a flag before Fremantle is always hilarious and also something to get behind :freo:🚽

If those two things don't get you out of bed on Saturday then you are simply dead inside.

Additionally public enemy no.1 Toby Greene vs Victoria will be interesting, plus hoping Mumford goes out swinging in his final AFL game.
Couldnt agree more now. I was butter when WCE got bundled out.

Hope for a close game with a GWS win or a GWS to thrash those arrogant floggos

Pickett to debut

Just gonna add to the media froth

Fully expecting Richmond to waltz it in. Planning on getting drunk so I have no memory of the game. Hoping GWS somehow win. Wishing it was us playing them, feels like it's a free hit for a GF win considering their injuries/finals schedule/maiden GF.

Pickett to debut

Imagine if Richmond lose a close one due to a Pickett mistake.

All the best to him, anyway, hope he does well for the fairytale, but this has the potential to backfire spectacularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back