Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow free kick Hawthorn is back and up and about. Love it (tonight anyway).

I hope we get a similar armchair ride and win with a controversial free against Richmond. They are already so paranoid about the umpires. Just goes to show that you can have all the success that you want, every conceivable advantage but you can't change a fanbase. Tiggers supporters will always be a paranoia tinged tribe of footy nuffies worried about how the big bad umpires have it out for them.

Similarly, Fremantle could win 5 flags in a row, but would claim Margetts cheated them out of a 6th.

The result tonight means nothing for us. Swans winning or losing doesn't change our odds on making top 4 and our season if over if we miss. If we are fighting the swans for a top 8 spot our season is as cooked as Sydney are looking tonight.
Regardless

I'd still rather 5th and get the home final than 7th or 8th.

Not much to fear from the Swans at the SCG if they reproduce this.

I hope we take some notes on how ineffective they have been chipping it around from the backline today. Just too small a ground to play that way IMO. We need to be more direct.

Looked like a ricochet off a Swans attacker. Surely you can't pay it when it deviates off another player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Did you not watch the derby? Gaff tried to tap back a ball that was about to go out to Sheppard (1m away), the ball bounced at right angles and continued to dribble over the line. Insufficient intent to keep the ball in, according to the umpire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Ray Chamberlain gets the biggest Ice cream headache of all time on Monday.

Have to laugh at Brayshaw "this looks like a win concocted by the master coach".

Coming up for their 3rd win of the year mind you.

When they win, Clarkson's a genius, when they lose he hasn't got much to work with.

Usually coaches get blamed for losses whilst players get the credit for wins

It’s the opposite for Clarkson for some bizarro reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back