Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Two teams with decent team defences and not skilled enough to cut through them. Freo break down at half forward and GC when shooting at goal. Yikes.

Horrible game. I’m cheering my tip (Freo) and I could not imagine barracking for this mob week to week, the skills are astonishingly bad.

Would love Touk Miller in our side. Just the player we need. Great extractor, does all the hard stuff and has added a layer of polish now. Super player.

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone who argues the afl needs to expand to a 19th or 20th team should be forced to watch this game and argue there is enough talent to fill two more lists.. two completely talentless sides playing outside of touk miller the rest should be charged with theft for stealing a wage and impersonating a football player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone who argues the afl needs to expand to a 19th or 20th team should be forced to watch this game and argue there is enough talent to fill two more lists.. two completely talentless sides playing outside of touk miller the rest should be charged with theft for stealing a wage and impersonating a football player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We really need some mergers to get back to 16 sides, but we won't because then the TV rights would be worth less. The AFL might also have to spend less to prop up failing clubs, but that doesn't seem to factor into things for them.

Get_The_Gaff

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
How is walters allowed to come off his line to kick it around the man on the mark after the siren ?

Should have to kick it over him

Get_The_Gaff

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
I recon that Josh tracey will be getting some big offers from Vic clubs .

It would be funny if freo draft a good tall forward for him just to leave

Mulldogg

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
How the hell can Freo fans claim Margetts has a grudge against them? Has paid about 4 or 5 50/50 frees their way this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back