Norwood & Liverpool.

WCEswift

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Boston Red Sox
Mumford definitely lifted in the last, i think he knew he had to because he was getting destroyed. Only had 14 hitouts for the whole game.

Grundy's game was absolutely enormous - 73 Hitouts, 25 touches (20 contested), 10 clearances, 4 tackles, 164 fantasy points from 91% TOG :oops:
Dont get me wrong Grundy dominated all day, but that last 90 seconds mumford was crucial, and he did it as well as we could expect mumford to be against a better ruck

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Everyone will expect richmond to pump GWS. Hopefully this pressure causes them to bottle it also.
Feels a bit like 1999. 6th placed Carlton beat Essendon in a PF to remember but we all knew North would smack them the week after. I wouldnt be surprised if Richmond beat them bad. they looked completely cooked post game.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
GWS is an ice castle in the desert and will roll into a GF with 5,000 people caring one way or another. The AFL has built this thing that is no more than a scalped list built entirely elsewhere. What a laugh it will be if they win and there are crickets at the post game. Having said that I still have a slight preference for this team than the VFL home ground since the bye Richmond. And fu** off with your attitude.
I mean, GWS have already overtaken some of the smaller Melbourne clubs in membership, so they’re doing something right.

They’ve been established in the most volatile AFL market in Australia, they’re not going to have sellouts from day 1 like we did. They’ve been around less than 10 years, give them a break

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
AFL house wins whoever wins next Saturday. Big, powerful Victorian club or their pet expansion project. They'd be creaming themselves at either thought.

AFL house wins whoever wins next Saturday. Big, powerful Victorian club or their pet expansion project. They'd be creaming themselves at either thought.
House always wins

illegaleagle

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Leeds,Glory,
I’m on the giants train, would love them to get a premiership before freo it would leave Gold Coast and freo as only clubs not to win a premiership

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
After reading this I'm definitely on board the GWS train. Coniglio sounds like a quality bloke, shame we couldn't get him.

Definitely prefer their players over the flogs at Richmond from a playing perspective too. Kelly, Coniglio, Taranto, Haynes, Williams, Greene. That’s second team material for sure, would love any of those on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back