Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four times in the final 10 minutes they said “the ball is at the right end” or “the ball is at the correct end”.

Only twice did they say “if you’re a Pies fan.” They couldn’t even be bothered hiding it.

I don’t mind Collingwood, and their fans on here were exceptional to deal with last year, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say it brought me great joy to hear the Seven team get so shafted.

“This NEEDS to go in.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for me I will be going for the underdog .

On the GWS bandwagon.

Slightly sneaky motive as well ............. Would leave only :goldcoast: and :freo: with out having won a :trophy:

Wouldn't that annoy the Violet Crumbles.

Last edited:

Four times in the final 10 minutes they said “the ball is at the right end” or “the ball is at the correct end”.

Only twice did they say “if you’re a Pies fan.” They couldn’t even be bothered hiding it.

I don’t mind Collingwood, and their fans on here were exceptional to deal with last year, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say it brought me great joy to hear the Seven team get so shafted.
Is this 2019's "DeGoeys in the square" 🤔

Just read a stat: GWS have now won the same amount of finals as Freo in their history (6 each). That's assuming the following is correct:

https://afltables.com/afl/teams/gws/overall_wl.html (yet to include today's result)
https://afltables.com/afl/teams/fremantle/overall_wl.html

Edit: In graphic form

ABEXQnM.png
Even that’s kind of misleading because GWS’s first season was 2012, a whole three years after that ‘established’ date.

Fremantle’s first season was 1995, one year after establishment.

I'm going to be in Melbourne for the GF, how much do people think tickets will be going for (if there's even going to be any available)?
Depends on how the GWS ticket ballot goes. I think the club allocation is 36,000 for each side, but GWS only have 24,000 members (if memory serves, could be very wrong) so I wonder what happens to the remaining 12,000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Collingwood board seem to be taking yesterday quite well. Those who are calling out what a waste of a season it was are getting a few dislikes but nothing more. No major melts or civil war. Their bigfooty supporters do not reflect their stereotypical supporter image at all.

The Collingwood board seem to be taking yesterday quite well. Those who are calling out what a waste of a season it was are getting a few dislikes but nothing more. No major melts or civil war. Their bigfooty supporters do not reflect their stereotypical supporter image at all.
Well they have the advantage of knowing their window is wide open unlike another team who lost on the weekend....

I was shocked with how diplomatic, gracious and respectful the (majority) of Collingwood supporters were at the MCG after last years Grand Final. Had several of them walk up to us in the streets not 5 minutes from the MCG and shake our hands and congratulate us. Saying things like "well deserved", "You guys were the better team" etc.

I don't know when Collingwood stopped being evil (don't get me wrong, i still despise Eddie with every fiber of my being), but give me a Pies victory over a Richmond victory any day. Richmond supporters are the biggest flogs going around by far. Must be all those incessant years of mediocrity they're desperately making up for.

The Facebook supporters though (yes I know, lol FB) definitely reflect the stereotype. Salty as f***. I massively respect most of the Collingwood BF posters.

The public library computer isn't available on Sundays.

Last edited:
Thinking of '99' style gf. Carlton with massive upset to get in and margin bout 30pts for whole game and very forgettable

I think GWS is going to go all the way. They have taken a lot of flak over the years about their style and place in the league.

No better way to prove the naysayers wrong and announce their arrival on the big stage than taking out big bad tigers in a grand finals in front of the tigers home crowd.

Think WC 92 or the crows in 97.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is Brett Deledio this years bob murphy?

Sick of hearing about the bloke

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dicko by name Dickhead by nature predicting a Richmond three peat of G/F Wins ..

Saw that from Dixon.

I think he forgot that Richmond didn't win the premiership last year and was about say that 2019 will be their three-peat before realising his error and then came up the the farce of three in a row before even one has been won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back