Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentioned on the main board how many freo players have wanted out in the last few years
Lachie Neale
Lachie Weller
Hayden Crozier
Chris Mayne

add to that hill langdon and blakely this year

was banned by an insecure freo mod for stating a fact..they really are a salty bunch

massive culture problems down at cokburn

Add those that were pushed out - De Boer, Barlow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching Ed Langdon's highlights video on AFL site - he makes Josh Jenkins look like a player who leads hard up the ground. It's 90% him running in to an open goal after another player has done all the work or the ball has spilled out the back.

mentioned on the main board how many freo players have wanted out in the last few years
Lachie Neale
Lachie Weller
Hayden Crozier
Chris Mayne

add to that hill langdon and blakely this year

was banned by an insecure freo mod for stating a fact..they really are a salty bunch

massive culture problems down at cokburn
My personal policy when it comes to Fremantle supporters/posters is dont even bother.
Cant say anything on their board obviously.Anything I say on the main board gets deleted by an insecure trainee mod no matter how unbiased and resonable and I once said something about Fremantle on this Eagles board and I had a Fremantle supporter pop up and give me his opinion.I wont do that again.(sorry chaps )
In real life during the season every time the Eagles had a bad game or an issue I got numerous texts from gloating Fremantles which is just wierd really these days.I dont reply of coarse .If I texted them when they had a loss or an issue I would burn up all my data for the month very quickly.

Anyway regards Fremantle players leaving my own opinion (and I might possibly have Fremantle connections)is that it is residue/afterglow from the Rosich /Lyon era contracts they signed and realising they could a done better.Rosich the accountant who climbed the promotion ladder to club president had a reputation for very tight ass erism.

Cleaning out some old crap, found a paper from October 5, 2016 that had been kept.

Back page - Dee Day: Jesse Hogan spurns WA to recommit to Melbourne.
Inside cover of sport - Rory Lobb spurns WA to recommit to GWS.
Next page - Big article about how the WA teams should sign Marlion Pickett. Also Freo delist De Boer.

Quite an amusing page in hindsight.

I think the real issue is why you kept that. Are you a hoarder? Do we need an intervention?

It’s a fair question. It had some coverage in it that was a big deal for me and my job at the time.

Intervention may be required though when you count up how many old Eagles player badges I still had from when I was younger. Jaymie Graham represent.

It’s a fair question. It had some coverage in it that was a big deal for me and my job at the time.

Intervention may be required though when you count up how many old Eagles player badges I still had from when I was younger. Jaymie Graham represent.
I still have a a copy of The West from the day after we won the 1992 flag. The wrap around is in blue and gold (this was in the days when newspapers were fully black and white, so the colour was a big deal). I will hoard this edition forever, come rain, hail or shine.

[Offers welcome]

I still have a a copy of The West from the day after we won the 1992 flag. The wrap around is in blue and gold (this was in the days when newspapers were fully black and white, so the colour was a big deal). I will hoard this edition forever, come rain, hail or shine.

[Offers welcome]
I remember seeing that at the shops and thinking it was crazy to see a coloured newspaper

May have been 1994

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[Offers welcome]
Can you post a picture of the wrap around? That sounds awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back