Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin Fletcher’s highly rated kid, Mason quits footy to pursue a career in the NFL as a punter.

I’m surprised more young AFL prospects don’t go down this path imo, more money in the NFL.

He could punt in the NFL until he's 35 then come back as a father/son-father and play full-back for the Dons.

There's more money in it, but punters might literally make between one and five appearances in a game, with the sole purpose of kicking the ball as far as they can. This appearance can last two seconds. If they're lucky they'll also take up field goal kicking.

Anyone know if they have scheduled the AGM yet?

I wanna know how rich we are!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who said helmets had no impact when it comes to concussion

Concussion is from the brain bouncing around inside the skull. A helmet like those worn in AFL doesn’t help concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Concussion is from the brain bouncing around inside the skull. A helmet like those worn in AFL doesn’t help concussion.

The big heavy NFL ones don’t help either

ShamelessDecentFiddlercrab-small.gif

I don't know if anybody else noticed, but earlier today my phone popped up with an AFL notification saying "delisted premiership star possibly on way to Bombers". My first thought was 'has Woosha gone and recruited Masto? That'd be about right'.

Unfortunately it was that hack Townsend.

I don't know if anybody else noticed, but earlier today my phone popped up with an AFL notification saying "delisted premiership star possibly on way to Bombers". My first thought was 'has Woosha gone and recruited Masto? That'd be about right'.

Unfortunately it was that hack Townsend.
*fortunately

If anybody steals him off Perth I’ll be spitting chips.

Haven’t read the article but pleasing to hear that WB has divested from pokies. Hope the rest of the Melbourne scum clubs follow suit

If WA allowed pokies, we would have owned pokies when we started up. We may have dropped them since, or we may not, but really it's just good fortune we're not neck deep in them rather than moral superiority ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back