Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
freo culture strikes again

From perthnow-

He was discharged a short time later after failing to suffer any serious injuries in the crash.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Fire brigade and ambulance there but the police couldn't be arsed turning up. Lucky boy, surely there's a careless driving charge imminent.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
From perthnow-

He was discharged a short time later after failing to suffer any serious injuries in the crash.

What sort of pussy goes to the hospital with no injuries??
Must have been after a day off for his come down.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
How do you flip your car on its side in a suburban street? Answers with diagrams preferred.
Who knows after he had his chronicles of Riddick eyeball surgery
20191125_171925.jpg
Screenshot_20191125-171905_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jack: Where the hell can I get eyes like that?

Riddick: Gotta kill a few people.

Jack: 'Kay, I can do it.

Riddick: Then you got to get sent to a slam, where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on your eyeballs.

Jack: So you can see who's sneaking up on you in the dark?

Riddick: Exactly.

I'm pretty sure that's how his eye balls look like saucer dishes.

Fire brigade and ambulance there but the police couldn't be arsed turning up. Lucky boy, surely there's a careless driving charge imminent.

Police only required to attend if there's
an issue with traffic, or if there's a criminal element to it that's reported.

Firies would have turned up, disconnected the battery then pissed off.

Ambo's purely precautionary.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Police only required to attend if there's
an issue with traffic, or if there's a criminal element to it that's reported.

Firies would have turned up, disconnected the battery then pissed off.

Ambo's purely precautionary.
Pretty sure ploughing into a parked car can be an offence.
My son lost his license for 6 months when he missed a bend and left the road, no damage to car or anything else. The dickhead cop involved turned up at our house asking if my son had run off the road, he could've lied and there would have been no consequences but I brought my kids up to tell the truth. He charged him with careless driving which my son coughed too and then he switched the charge to reckless. Last time I'll ever let one of my family turn up to court without a lawyer.
Still pisses me off years later. Not the only time I've dealt with lying cops either.
Never trust them now.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
As if Fremantle would come out and publicly state "we can confirm Jesse Hogan was under the influence of drugs"

Why ? considering every purple muppet has sledged us for turning a blind eye on Cousins, Id expect freo to instantly 'out' Hogan.
It would be massively hypocritical, weak and pathetic to do anything else

oh wait

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
42B2B6A1-C0F6-4F27-B469-89A490155507.png

The *? Absolutely convinced they’re trying to kill the game (and potentially a few players while they’re at it). Might as well not bother with game day coaches anymore either.

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
A 10 minute half time is bs, I can barely fit in a dart and a beer run as-is. :thumbsdown:

But I don't mind introducing a challenge system. Give each team one opportunity to challenge, it would cut down on the time it takes to review scores and would get rid of all the bs 'I touched it, no really I swear' time-wasting. If you lose your challenge then it's on you and not the umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back