Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve won 1 game v a crappy sydney who were within a goal halfway through the 3rd qtr.

Good signs but nowhere near it yet.

Bad thing is our poor start to the year means we cant afford many more losses .

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
I read an article that said by rnd 17, the 4th team on the ladder usually has 11 wins. That means we'll have to win 9 out of the remaining 12 games. It's going to be tight. % may also be a big factor this year, which is a problem due to our big losses and the low scoring season so far.

We need the chance to build our form and luckily we will get it, with the next two games against current bottom 4 teams (though I suspect Freo are better than results suggest). We have a golden chance to then prove our worth against pies and cats at home (we match up well against Pies and Cats have only beaten us once in Perth in the last decade).

Robby Grey what a knob .

Has been flopping for frees for so long that he is now not even getting actual free kicks because the umps just don't know anymore.

Same thing is happening with Walters and darling . Must have been identified by the umps and have some sort of directive

I read an article that said by rnd 17, the 4th team on the ladder usually has 11 wins. That means we'll have to win 9 out of the remaining 12 games. It's going to be tight. % may also be a big factor this year, which is a problem due to our big losses and the low scoring season so far.

Is this based on a normal season? There's 6 less rounds in this one...

Weve won 1 game v a crappy sydney who were within a goal halfway through the 3rd qtr.

Good signs but nowhere near it yet.

Bad thing is our poor start to the year means we cant afford many more losses .

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
We have a long, long way to go but it was a pleasing win.

1) wasn't confident we would win at all
2) second quarter onwards we actually started to play football resembling our "brand"
3) we maintained intensity. We didn't just turn is on for 15 minutes, blow the game open and then start crabbing again.

Hopefully it is a great first building block to try and improve from.

Interesting to see we dominated the running stats and time in possession for the first time at the hub. Cripps, Jones and Ah Chee led the sprint numbers and I think this lift in work rate really showed with a big improvement in locking the ball in our half.

Robby Grey what a knob .

Has been flopping for frees for so long that he is now not even getting actual free kicks because the umps just don't know anymore.

Same thing is happening with Walters and darling . Must have been identified by the umps and have some sort of directive
The way Darling parks himself under the ball with his strength, he should be winning heaps of interference frees. Unfortunately, you're probably on the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is genuinely distressing to watch. They can’t be trying. They absolutely cannot be trying.

The whole club has caved in on itself.

The senior players have given up, and the young players have no one to help lead them.

They're a rabble, and no doubt McClure's story on the camp today has rocked them.

The post match presser will be a doozy.

The whole club has caved in on itself.

The senior players have given up, and the young players have no one to help lead them.

They're a rabble, and no doubt McClure's story on the camp today has rocked them.

The post match presser will be a doozy.

To be honest I’d be concerned as a Freo fan here. If they were playing a team that was just regulation bad, not completely shell shocked once in a lifetime club destroying bad, they’d be miles behind.

Adelaide are well on top but have the worst skills I’ve seen in some time. Freo made one chance that quarter and goaled it. If the Crows made their play count they’d be well clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back