Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s time we had a serious discussion about the cultural issues at Fremantle.

On field they’ve made some small strides this year, but yet again it’s the club letting WA down away from play.

Hogan flipping cars and swinging his jaw dressed as Santa. Players showing no regard for COVID-19, going to parties, having large gatherings. Now a drink driving ban on a Sunday evening.

It’s embarrassing to WA footy. Genuinely damaging the brand of the state. Time for the AFL to intervene?

Sounds like a good way to save the cost of a return flight and hotel room. Seeya in the preseason, kid.

Actually might not even get another look in. Cat B rookie who has f’ed up twice this year. Bell will clear him out

Looks like Freo fans were saying he wasn't up to standard before today's incident, don't think it's that big a loss for them.
Suspending him for 5 games seem more like a token gesture to make it seem like they look tough without actually impacting them much.

Can someone explain to me how it’s fair that the West Australian has spent the last seven weeks reporting on Eagles wins and now when they finally cover Fremantle it’s to report a player who got caught drink driving?

Channel Eagle is basically a PR arm at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where else to put this, but is this bloke serious!?

But Zorko said the Lions have also paid their dues in ensuring the season was completed despite the constant threat of COVID-19.

“We’ve played 12 games, we’ve had seven away, four of them have been at Metricon,” he said.

“They require a bus trip down (the Gold Coast), back and forth, we get home at 1am, just like most teams do.

How awful for you Zorko :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the Lions to be out in straight sets again. Fraud team.

Yeah any other year I’d be semi ok with Brisbane winning (fair few players that I don’t like all that much) but this year I hope they choke massively. The AFL is clearly doing everything they can to get Brisbane to win the flag, and try and get some supporters to the AFL from NRL (which will never happen, and isn’t sustainable even if it’ll they get a few bandwagoners)

Not sure where else to put this, but is this bloke serious!?

How awful for you Zorko :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the Lions to be out in straight sets again. Fraud team.

Akin to MCG tenants complaint about the “away” trip to Marvel.

I’m happy enough that Brisbane got a nice run of fixtures this year - ideally nobody would get kissed on the dick like this but I understand the realities of a very strange season. If it had to be someone it’s nice it was a non Vic team for a change. Disappointing to see them try to justify it though as some sort of hardship. Very very Richmond from Zorko, though he is a known flog of the highest order.

Who?
Where is the fun in a no name player?👎

And how do they calculate the five game suspension when he isn’t getting a game at AFL level anyway?🤔

Like all footy clubs - the plebs pay the price.

If that was Fyfe (or NN or Shuey) - they get a week off with the other 4 weeks suspended. If it was during finals they'd be given a fine and a stern talking to.

I think it was more about getting it in than getting out

I imagine forbidden quarantine breaking pandemic sex would be second only to a conjugal visit and we'll ahead of make-up sex.

Sounds totally worth it to me.

Can someone explain to me how it’s fair that the West Australian has spent the last seven weeks reporting on Eagles wins and now when they finally cover Fremantle it’s to report a player who got caught drink driving?

Channel Eagle is basically a PR arm at this point.
Because the West is OURS
West Coast Eagles Football Club membership card for the year 2001 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back