Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how arrogant Richmond supporters are. I pray that they get knocked out of the finals as quickly as possible.

I have been having this moronic argument with some numpty Richmond supporter on the main board telling me that they were the best side in 2018. Now, you weren't moron. You were thrashed in the preliminary final and therefore didn't even make it to the grand final. Not to mention we thrashed you by 47 points at Optus Stadium earlier in the year.

People who want to argue hypotheticals about the past should be locked up in a mental asylum.

Not to mention all the Victorian media jumping on the bandwagon saying 'the premiership is Richmond's to lose' which actually is an oxymoron.

You have to win the premiership.

I can't believe how arrogant Richmond supporters are. I pray that they get knocked out of the finals as quickly as possible.

I have been having this moronic argument with some numpty Richmond supporter on the main board telling me that they were the best side in 2018. Now, you weren't moron. You were thrashed in the preliminary final and therefore didn't even make it to the grand final. Not to mention we thrashed you by 47 points at Optus Stadium earlier in the year.

People who want to argue hypotheticals about the past should be locked up in a mental asylum.

Not to mention all the Victorian media jumping on the bandwagon saying 'the premiership is Richmond's to lose' which actually is an oxymoron.

If we can't make the GF then I hope it ends up being Lions vs Power (ie 2 vs 1). Nobody has rated those two teams all year and it would be hilarious if it turned out that they actually are the best two in it.

If we can't make the GF then I hope it ends up being Lions vs Power (ie 2 vs 1). Nobody has rated those two teams all year and it would be hilarious if it turned out that they actually are the best two in it.
I'll settle for a Lions GF win over Richmond on the neutral* Gabba.

*GF venue is always neutral on the day, just ask any Victorian.

I'll settle for a Lions GF win over Richmond on the neutral* Gabba.

*GF venue is always neutral on the day, just ask any Victorian.

**Lions get to sleep in their own bed though.

They are only trying to convince themselves. The fact that we belted them by 8 goals and the fact that they were whipped in a Prelim by an American dents their legacy just a little bit.

Arguing the past . I only just looked at the 2005 Leo Barry you star 2005 mark. Great mark but Ashley Sampi was held for 20 seconds before the pack and still being held as the pack flew . If only the umps saw and paid it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arguing the past . I only just looked at the 2005 Leo Barry you star 2005 mark. Great mark but Ashley Sampi was held for 20 seconds before the pack and still being held as the pack flew . If only the umps saw and paid it .
From the moment barry ball got away with punching maguire in the guts, you know the AFL fix was in place.

It wasn't a breach of AFL or Freo's COVID procedures, it was a WA state quarantine thing.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse, but it's definitely hilarious considering it happened literally the day after he landed back in Perth haha.

Also Taylor pleading guilty to assaulting his missus seems to have happened surprisingly quick. Thought that'd drag out ages.

It wasn't a breach of AFL or Freo's COVID procedures, it was a WA state quarantine thing.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse, but it's definitely hilarious considering it happened literally the day after he landed back in Perth haha.

Also Taylor pleading guilty to assaulting his missus seems to have happened surprisingly quick. Thought that'd drag out ages.
must've been some seriously overwhelming evidence- I'm guessing they have CCTV from the hotel.

The kids gawwwwn. Won't go to jail but will almost certainly be delisted by Sydney I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back