Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every team that drafts a Rioli wins a flag within 3 years.
@FOXFOOTY
#AFLDraft 90: Willie Sr to Hawks. Win 91 flag. 98: Dean to Dons. Win 00 flag. 07: Cyril to Hawks. Win 08 flag. 15: Daniel to Tigers. Win 17 flag. 16: Willie to Eagles. Win 18 flag. 20: Maurice Jr to Tigers. ???

Should read, Willie returns Eagles 21!!

Anyone ventured into the Richmond salt mine thread? Like literal bunch of losers dedicate a thread to troll/abuse oppo fans. Like apparently the mods check on there or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood has done really well this off season. Getting rid of Treloar (not liked by the playing group despite the news reports saying otherwise) and Stephenson (lazy downhill skier), using the picks traded in to ace the draft, now they rid themselves of a conservative dinosaur (arguably) holding them back.
Hmmm. Stephenson is still a young player and seems like a bit of a dick, but he is incredibly talented IMO and was a massive spark for them in 2018. Only played 2.5 seasons so still has heaps of time to get his head screwed on. He was given away for not much so I’m not sure collingwood could claim it as anything more than a nil-all draw at best.

Treloar leaving means they’ll play De Goey in the middle where he is less effective, meaning they lose two of their more damaging forwards. A lot more pressure on Adams now - Pendlebury and Sidebottom will be 33 and 30 respectively by round 1

Collingwood has done really well this off season. Getting rid of Treloar (not liked by the playing group despite the news reports saying otherwise) and Stephenson (lazy downhill skier), using the picks traded in to ace the draft, now they rid themselves of a conservative dinosaur (arguably) holding them back.

Would love to know your insight into the social workings of the Collingwood football club in terms of Treloar.

Plus, they've dumped a lot of money and faith into DeGoey who still has an appointment with a judge at some point.

They still lack real kpf too.

Anyone ventured into the Richmond salt mine thread? Like literal bunch of losers dedicate a thread to troll/abuse oppo fans. Like apparently the mods check on there or anything.

Save yourself the trouble. They would have to be the most insecure "dynasty" team of the modern era. Yes I know that people used to heap sh*t on them for years, but most clubs would let the 3 flags speak for themselves.

It's a bit petty. A lot of his issues stem from him putting his foot in his mouth. At the end of the day, he was always collingwood first and did a lot to advance their interests above other clubs.

Yes it is a bit petty, but Eddie isn't beyond reproach. My issue is more the angle taken here. The bigger issue is that Eddie is AFL's ongoing, consistently poor, management of conflicts of interest in human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back