Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat shaming, and holocaust chat. Thread's taken quite the turn.

I didn't stay stop.

My fat grandfather died in the Holocaust.

He fell off a guard tower while eating a sandwich.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
In light of the Mitch McGovern thread on the main board, I've been trying to come up with a Sloppy Rig Best 22 (a.k.a. the Mighty Chubs), but I'm seriously blanking on clubs other than West Coast or teams that have recently played West Coast. Current players only please, this is a loving testament to players able to dodge the modern game's fitness and diet regimes.

Coach - S Dew (obvs)
B: - - -
HB: N Wilson J McGovern -
C: Franklin - - B Hill
HF: DeGoey - Hawkins - Walker
F: M McGovern - Stringer - W Rioli
R: Darcy - -
I/C: Rowe S Motlop - -

Updated: Jimmy Rowe sits on the bench and the other end flips up like a seesaw. S Motlop balances it out. N Wilson catches his breath on a halfback flank.
Sarah Perkins from AFLW could get a gig, if we're struggling for a full 22.

Anyone know why richmond/GWS is being played at superhero stadium?
100,000 members

Can’t fill the MCG

Serious answer is they’re scheduled for 1 home game at docklands per year, usually an interstate side

DickDunn

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
SUNS-Team-of-the-First-Decade-Team-Selection-1920x1080.jpg

Gold Coast's team of the decade. To be honest I'd struggle to identify at least half a dozen of these guys

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast

Gold Coast's team of the decade. To be honest I'd struggle to identify at least half a dozen of these guys

Would beat Freo's team of the decade from their first 10 years, but mainly based on what they achieved at other clubs.

Brandon Matera? I'd give 'em another couple of priority picks just for that.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Ah s**t...

Kade Kolo, Sam Day, McKenzie...

the fact that Ballard is in there after only 50 games (he’s a gun IMO but still just developing)

The majority of them left the club to play elsewhere before the end of their careers.

By my count there are only 6 players who weren't traded (either traded in from another club, or traded out to another club... or for GAJ, both)

Apart from GAJ, Lachie Weller seems to be the only player on that list that wanted to be traded to them.

It's an issue with all Gold Coast sporting teams, not just the Suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back