Rumour Reid done his hammy

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get too overconfidant so do you guys think that everyone in your team is cherry ripe?

Kerr,rosa and Darling just to name a couple i bet they are not 100%.

Remember this is finals footy not a normal home and away game

What you guys have to understand is that your younger players that haven't palyed finals may get caught out when the goping gets tough.

In the end with the waether conditions being very wet its who wan ts it more !

Good luck but Pies by at least 30 points in the end.

You guys will win the follwing week when you play at home.

Cool story.

Fans are allowed to be optimistic and Collingwood not playing their soon-to-be AA CHB is certainly a major help to the cause.

Pretty well everybody acknowledges we are outsiders and Collingwood should win.

Heard from a little birdy that Reid is definitely out, to be replaced on the team sheet at 5pm.

Not revealing any sources, take it for what it's worth, I wouldn't post unless I was confident it was true.

Don't get too overconfidant so do you guys think that everyone in your team is cherry ripe?

What you guys have to understand is that your younger players that haven't palyed finals may get caught out when the goping gets tough.

Well I bet N Brown isn't 100% either....

firstly, rosa isn't playing, and secondly, your speilling is atrocious

Proof that its going to be 'very wet'. Seriously, take a proper look at the weather. There is supposed to be 2mm of rainfall in the 24 hr period on saturday. This isnt going to affect our talls.

Dont just follow what Collingwood supporters are hoping for, and that is heavy rain. Nothing that I have seen on weather charts supports this. Take a look before you make a claim

Proof that its going to be 'very wet'. Seriously, take a proper look at the weather. There is supposed to be 2mm of rainfall in the 24 hr period on saturday. This isnt going to affect our talls.

Dont just follow what Collingwood supporters are hoping for, and that is heavy rain. Nothing that I have seen on weather charts supports this. Take a look before you make a claim

Agreed - the forecast fo strong wind looks more problematic then the wet

Probably BS, but awesome if true:D

Yeah, it's really awesome that a kid has injured himself and as a result is likely to miss one of the most important games of his career thus far. :(

He would have been looking forward to this all year, those kids live for finals footy, he would be devastated. It really gets to me when people like you celebrate kids getting injured and missing important games. I would never wish something like that upon Gaff or Shuey, even if it would give Collingwood a better chance of winning

Agreed - the forecast fo strong wind looks more problematic then the wet

Yep exactly. The wind will play a far greater role than the rain. Whoever kicks with it first will go along towards wrapping it up.

Regardless i'll be completely inebriated by 3 quarter time. :D:thumbsu:

Yeah, it's really awesome that a kid has injured himself and as a result is likely to miss one of the most important games of his career thus far. :(

He would have been looking forward to this all year, those kids live for finals footy, he would be devastated. It really gets to me when people like you celebrate kids getting injured and missing important games. I would never wish something like that upon Gaff or Shuey, even if it would give Collingwood a better chance of winning
There's always one...

Yep exactly. The wind will play a far greater role than the rain. Whoever kicks with it first will go along towards wrapping it up.

Regardless i'll be completely inebriated by 3 quarter time. :D:thumbsu:

not necessarily true. i know adelaide aren't of the same quality of collingwood, but they kicked first with the breeze when we played them at aami and we went on to win

Don't take it to heart, I'm sure he meant awesome as in awesome for WCE not awesome for the player.

Regardless, Gaff and Shuey have never played finals and Ben Reid is a premiership player who just made the all australian squad, so you are kind of comparing apples and oranges there. Hell, Gaff has never even played on the MCG!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, apologies for the intrusion.

Firstly, fairly good piece of news for WCE at the 11th hour! Will no doubt bring the two teams that little bit closer together and make for a good contest all 'round. Just wondering who you think will be the likely Fwd/Back matchups in light of Reid (assumedly) not playing? Does Kennedy become that little bit more dangerous now?

Secondly, for those interested in rain forecasts on Saturday: http://www.bom.gov.au/jsp/watl/rainfall/pme.jsp
Basically, there's a 75% change of 1mm, but 0% chance of 5mm... so I'd guess 2mm is right on song.
20-40km/hr winds at this stage.

Weather is of equal concern for Cloke/Dawes as it is for JK/QL/Darling and co IMO, but the 'G is so swirly anyway I wouldn't have thought it would make THAT much difference...

Anyway, good luck for Saturday :thumbsu:

Hey guys, apologies for the intrusion.

Firstly, fairly good piece of news for WCE at the 11th hour! Will no doubt bring the two teams that little bit closer together and make for a good contest all 'round. Just wondering who you think will be the likely Fwd/Back matchups in light of Reid (assumedly) not playing? Does Kennedy become that little bit more dangerous now?

Secondly, for those interested in rain forecasts on Saturday: http://www.bom.gov.au/jsp/watl/rainfall/pme.jsp
Basically, there's a 75% change of 1mm, but 0% chance of 5mm... so I'd guess 2mm is right on song.
20-40km/hr winds at this stage.

Weather is of equal concern for Cloke/Dawes as it is for JK/QL/Darling and co IMO, but the 'G is so swirly anyway I wouldn't have thought it would make THAT much difference...

Anyway, good luck for Saturday :thumbsu:

Bad luck for Reid if he doesn't play but can't help thinking it brings the two teams slightly closer together.
We didn't venture out until about 1pm today which according to the forecast was when the weather was supposed to be at it's worst, wandered around for 3 or 4 hrs and while it was cold there were only a few spits of rain, occassional blue skies and winds of about 25-30 ks.
Considering that the leading edge of a cold front usually holds the most extreme weather I'd be surprised if there was too much rain tomorrow.
1 or 2 brief showers at worst I reckon.
Getting excited now, going to the MCG tonight as an entree for tomorrow.
Watch my first final at the G, should be great.

Watch my first final at the G, should be great.

Enjoy - i got to hear the magpie army in full voice in last season's prelim - it's something welll worth savouring.

Hopefully they're eerily quiet by the end of the game and a rousing Eagles Slow Chant can be heard

Enjoy - i got to hear the magpie army in full voice in last season's prelim - it's something welll worth savouring.

Hopefully they're eerily quiet by the end of the game and a rousing Eagles Slow Chant can be heard

Yeah, don't expect to win but in the back of my mind is a great big "what if", it would be wild if we got up.

Whoa, lucky break for us.

Thought Reid story was Mick foxing :)

Well with Eddie saying on TV tonight that he thinks Mick only has a couple of games left in him and it's the right time to retire maybe Mick is going to sabotage Eddie's grand plan of another premiership! :D

208ttt0.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back