Reid injured, again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid should retire but wont until we get rid of him. Why would he? Getting paid decent coin to play 4-5 games a year, I would want in on that gravy train too.
What a shithouse comment.

We need to get smarter with our drafting in terms of building squad depth next year.

We currently have too many projects, cripples or depth that is terrible (Magden).

While you always wanted to uncover a late gem, I would be drafting for guys later who can play solid roles in KPP if needed ie I would like a Michael Hartley type and 1 or 2 similar in our squad.

We need to get smarter with our drafting in terms of building squad depth next year.

We currently have too many projects, cripples or depth that is terrible (Magden).

While you always wanted to uncover a late gem, I would be drafting for guys later who can play solid roles in KPP if needed ie I would like a Michael Hartley type and 1 or 2 similar in our squad.
Like Miochek?

Guys like Reid, Wells, Goldy its their last season, probably Dunne's as well, if we (had) manage(d) to get a handful of effective games out of them when our depth is/was tested this season then we look(ed) like geniuses but: its a roll of the dice and to date it looks like one that has not paid off and is not going to pay off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back