Reid injured, again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else find it ironoic that instead of being happy about a win, which potentially sets us up for a double chance, a person who openly proclaims he is happy to see us get beaten, is posting negative stuff about the game?

Whoever was responsible for that signing needs to be held to account, IMO.

Staggering decision under the circumstances.
It’s done though. You never know, he might yet get his body right.

Doubtful he'd walk away from 400k, what will probably happen is we'll give him 250k to retire, that 250k would go towards the cap though.

Or

We get him to retire and give him a coaching gig, the AFL would have to tick off on it and eyebrows would be raised.
I doubt he'll be on 400k next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever was responsible for that signing needs to be held to account, IMO.

Staggering decision under the circumstances.

It looks lamentable now, but at the time he extended (May this year) he'd just come off consecutive seasons where he played 17 and 15 games, and played in 5 out of the first 6 rounds this year, so at the time an argument could have been made that his body would be ok. The most annoying thing about it for me is that he was never someone who would have attracted a large bid on the open market so its one we possibly could have waited on.

Our recruiters will need to find at least another 2 Mihocek’s from VFL, SANFL or WAFL.

We can pretty much expect maybe 12 games combined out of Reid and Moore next year. Plus no Shaz.

Alright it was going to happen anyway. I wonder if anyone ever thought about pulling read after looking at the weather and condition of the ground
But we thought the clammer is all about just Playing them?

Gets confusing

The poor guy's body has gone AWAL. It must be a terrible feeling knowing you can play well but that your connective tissue has no integrity.

The club needs to make a clinical decision on him; the evidence is very strong that he is no longer able to offer consistent service.

Such a shame.

Don't get why we extended his contract. Been a great servant, but the past 3 years have been ruined by injury. Be lucky to get 10 games out him next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back