Game Day Reigning Premiers v The Brides Maids - beware the wounded Magpie

Remove this Banner Ad

We cant win the flag...we can't even beat ******* Collingwood at home ******* useless campaigners.

WE DONT LOSE TO COLLINGWOOD AT HOME UNLESS WE ARE SHITE

Absolutely disgraceful effort. ******* pathetic last 50 minutes. We led 12.4 to 9.4 and from there on, 0.1 to 2.8. Didn't deserve s**t from that. That last 50 minutes was beyond disgraceful. Pathetic ******* waste of my time. I hope our boys enjoy away qualifying finals because that's the best we can hope for after that piece of s**t display. Our game plan pisses me off sometimes because we don't like to put teams away ever. Just keep them at bay and save our energy for the final push. Well that worked ******* wonders tonight. Pathetic losers.

I am so f**king livid right now. Should've thrashed them. No goals in nearly an hour? Putrid. We've been overrated after the Derby. Maybe brought back down to earth. We just fall asleep too easily. Way too many forward 50s and shots by the Pies. Heck we were pretty lucky, they missed easy chances. Pretty pissed off, blew a chance to secure 2nd.

Absolutely butchered that we did.

What the * happened half way through that third quarter!!!

This will hurt more than most losses because it's put a big dent in our top 2 hopes.

Absolutely disgracefully effort. Disgusting coaching. How the fu** can you be such cowards in transition from defence?! 9 times we kicked down the same wing out of defence. It. Didn't. Work. Once. Also. Kennedy. Just retire. He's done.
Bit overboard on keneddy.

Was average last week but played the role as a decoy.

2 x weeks in a row poor. There's always next week.

F**king can't believe this. Should've put them away in the 3rd. Just like the Hawthorn game. Woeful.

We were all over them with our smalls running riot then suddenly 10 minutes into the 3rd, we switched to slow kicking back and forth across our back 50 looking for the easy switch.

Killed our momentum, slowed up the game, maggies up for the fight & we became roadkill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am so f**king livid right now. Should've thrashed them. No goals in nearly an hour? Putrid. We've been overrated after the Derby. Maybe brought back down to earth. We just fall asleep too easily. Way too many forward 50s and shots by the Pies. Heck we were pretty lucky, they missed easy chances. Pretty pissed off, blew a chance to secure 2nd.
The moment we started kicking back, even without the clear switch free I was worried, didnt go a single ******* thing past that point in the game.

Facts are facts mate.

3 goals up and we don't score a goal for 40 minutes is ******* piss weak especially at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back