Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

Many great memories of Moorabbin - the George Young / Phil Carmen game, the animals game vs Essendon in 78, last game of the year spanking Carlton also in 78, beating Carlton with Plugger kicking 10.7 on Silvagni, first game vs Adelaide with Plugger 9 at half time and having Danny Hughes dragged and heckled all the way past the animal enclosure to the visitors bench. Also had my bucks night there late in '89....
And what a fantastic username to boot (no pun intended)!

A week in (and the lead up to round 1) and there’s already that magical vibe back around Moorabbin. The players are absolutely over the moon about being home, they are absolutely up and about. Look out Brisbane.
I don’t know exactly what it is but this footy oval is just a very special place.
Hopefully history repeats itself from last time we moved into Moorabbin.

A week in (and the lead up to round 1) and there’s already that magical vibe back around Moorabbin. The players are absolutely over the moon about being home, they are absolutely up and about. Look out Brisbane.
I don’t know exactly what it is but this footy oval is just a very special place.

I think the return home has provided a much needed boost to supporters as well as the players... all we need now is a great effort and win on Saturday and the club will start to build much needed momentum.

I was a bit ho hum a few weeks back but I'm really pumped now... I can't wait to get to the game now.

I think the return home has provided a much needed boost to supporters as well as the players... all we need now is a great effort and win on Saturday and the club will start to build much needed momentum.

I was a bit ho hum a few weeks back but I'm really pumped now... I can't wait to get to the game now.
just joined up with hit the boundry as user name and have just seen we already have a hit the boundry saints.apologies to the original

I was in Moorabbin this morning Ghost and dropped by the ground.............was lucky enough to be there while a full scale match simulation was in progress....it must have been surreal for the players being on the field.....with the new North wing beside the remaining half of the Huggins stand.

The old next to the new.

It certainly was surreal for me !

Went down to the club today. Place is absolutely massive. Caught a bit of training too which was nice.

Boys will be over the moon with the facilities I'm sure, literally everything they want is there.

Cannot wait for them to run out in the donor guernseys on Saturday!

The sun is shining, I finished work early with a decent outcome, and I’m off to Moorabbin to pick up my special guernseys.

Life is good.

rQqcQn8t_4bSF-dwSSb1JWR8EgU9wc242JLavGAdy1JWTyya6Ui34io2Kjn65BK6YcX6l0fgDg=w500-h281-nc

The sun is shining, I finished work early with a decent outcome, and I’m off to Moorabbin to pick up my special guernseys.

Life is good.

rQqcQn8t_4bSF-dwSSb1JWR8EgU9wc242JLavGAdy1JWTyya6Ui34io2Kjn65BK6YcX6l0fgDg=w500-h281-nc
Yes but can you confirm if you're also wearing a bandana?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The oval next door is even just about fully grassed. A week ago there was just dirt.

Which alone is incredible. The peanut farm has been resurfaced with instant turf and still isn't ready....it was started about September last year.

Would you be able to take another pic of that jumper up close with the right black strip showing?

I thought a guy I know would have stumped for a donation, he's a multi millionaire and a huge supporter...he's not listed in the alphabetical order. Perhaps he's done it through his business as a tax dodge. If not he's a cheap %$#@.

I thought a guy I know would have stumped for a donation, he's a multi millionaire and a huge supporter...he's not listed in the alphabetical order. Perhaps he's done it through his business as a tax dodge. If not he's a cheap %$#@.
Barrels actually convinced me to buy two of them - so tomorrow I'll pick mine up and get myself another - frame one, wear the other. It looks absolutely fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back