Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tells us, how are they reporting their assets? Ever heard of Accounting standards?

Who are the auditors who are signing off on these dodgey books?

You are basically Freo have off booked Assets?
How did CWIP reconcile?

Think you are throwing darts at something you have little idea about

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Maybe it's the site referenced.... not the books. Just a thought.

Sandringham really do need to bite the bullet and become the Sandy Saints.
I can’t believe how excruciating it must be for the boys to have to learn two songs.
A great motivator for being selected in the seniors in my opinion.
Or having those around you pissy with the whole set up

The stand never went past the half forward flank if memory serves me correctly.

I think there was a set of gates that were used to get eqiupment on and off the ground around where the stand finished.

PS I have just looked at some photos that make me wonder if I was ever there, unless they changed the location of the posts for training after we left it looks like the stand may have extended that far.

I reckon the stand went to the point post. Behind the goals was terrace in my foggy memory.

Tells us, how are they reporting their assets? Ever heard of Accounting standards?

Who are the auditors who are signing off on these dodgey books?

You are basically Freo have off booked Assets?
How did CWIP reconcile?

Think you are throwing darts at something you have little idea about

Would suggest that Freo are unable to claim it as an asset due to it being a council asset. Freo are anchor tenants. But a lot of the actual building is for public use. Must say jealous of the waterslides!!!!

Edit. Site says that Freo and Curtin Uni are Partners.

Would suggest that Freo are unable to claim it as an asset due to it being a council asset. Freo are anchor tenants. But a lot of the actual building is for public use. Must say jealous of the waterslides!!!!

Edit. Site says that Freo and Curtin Uni are Partners.
So Freo dont do anything different with their assets.

He is literally pointing to where I stood as a kid before finally working out after ten seasons that you didn't have to stand squinting into the sun, at which point I moved behind the goals while my fam moved a little further around to just beneath the St Kilda Stand sign there (hey, I was growing up. I needed space).
Didn't you just stick the footy record under your beanie to make a sun visor like the rest of us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The few times I have travelled the Hume, I have only come across the road signs, but no inspectors.

A: don't know.
Thanks.
When I’m on the Hume on Sunday, and I get pulled over by the Feds looking for illegal fly blown grapes, I’ll tell them an anonymous guy on an Internet forum told me it would be fine.
That’d work you reckon?

https://goo.gl/images/T7FWaE

Try this one. I remember the stand reaching behind the goals.
So many years standing in that pocket before they built the extension to the stand have obviously blurred my memory.

That was pretty much the picture I saw, mind you by the time it went aroung there I was sitting in front of the visiting coaches box in the stand.

So many years standing in that pocket before they built the extension to the stand have obviously blurred my memory.

That was pretty much the picture I saw, mind you by the time it went aroung there I was sitting in front of the visiting coaches box in the stand.

I started going in 73. I remember that spot because we had to walk all the way up like Linton St to buy tickets. And we stood behind the wheelchair area.

Once we became members we entered via the gate opposite the main office.

It was along time ago.

Once we became members we entered via the gate opposite the main office.
VDS....do you by chance remember "scarface" who was on the main sliding gate in Linton St......he used to scare the living daylights out of us kids at the time.

I've now had a complete read of the details announced yesterday for Stage 2 of RSEA Park.

IMO the whole complex is the most significant/important thing to happen in the Club's history.

It is HUGE !!!!

Don't under estimate the reach that this complex will have on the wider community.

Yes.....we are in a bit of strife financially.......but I can't but feel this complex will help turn things around and ensure our survival as a footy entity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back