Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

That is very very good news George......was actually wondering that today as I drove down South rd.....later in the day drove down Linton St.....3 massive cranes were operating there today.
Love your updates as always mate re Moorabbin - I can't wait to get down there next year!

Will be available to buy and those who contribute over $500 will get their name on it.
If we've already contributed do we get some kind of priority?

I'd love to present my old fella with a guernsey with his name on it.

If we've already contributed do we get some kind of priority?

I'd love to present my old fella with a guernsey with his name on it.
Dunno what you mean mate. Everyone who donated $500 will be on it, similar to how it was done with the members guernsey of 2012;

StKilda-Members-2012.gif

Love your updates as always mate re Moorabbin - I can't wait to get down there next year!
Thanks George...I'm down in the Moorabbin area 2-3 times a week........if time permits,I drop in and see the progress........if there's anything that I think would be of interest....I'll certainly post it.

Here's yesterday's update:

All the steel framework for the North wing is up....was being completed yesterday.

The roof was being done for most of the ground floor and the roof for the first floor is also well underway.

All the steel window frames on the first floor facing North are in.

The outer brick wall works for the Basketball court at the East end are done.

Steel girders and long roof lengths of steel were being lifted everywhere.....thus the 3 enormous cranes down there yesterday.

If anyone can get down there......drop into the Social club and have a look at the Re-Imagine Moorabbin showroom....just on the left inside the front doors.

There's some great pics of old and new Moorabbin.

I took some pics of construction....will see if I can upload them.

Thanks George...I'm down in the Moorabbin area 2-3 times a week........if time permits,I drop in and see the progress........if there's anything that I think would be of interest....I'll certainly post it.

Here's yesterday's update:

All the steel framework for the North wing is up....was being completed yesterday.

The roof was being done for most of the ground floor and the roof for the first floor is also well underway.

All the steel window frames on the first floor facing North are in.

The outer brick wall works for the Basketball court at the East end are done.

Steel girders and long roof lengths of steel were being lifted everywhere.....thus the 3 enormous cranes down there yesterday.

If anyone can get down there......drop into the Social club and have a look at the Re-Imagine Moorabbin showroom....just on the left inside the front doors.

There's some great pics of old and new Moorabbin.

I took some pics of construction....will see if I can upload them.
Great update mate...looking forward to your pics as always!

Dunno what you mean mate. Everyone who donated $500 will be on it, similar to how it was done with the members guernsey of 2012;

StKilda-Members-2012.gif
As in a priority avenue to buy it.

As in a priority avenue to buy it.
Ah yeah, good question. As of now will just be at Saints Shop for gen public but I will try find out some more info for you mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of a closer shot Georgie Boy? I’m looking for a specific name.
I will try mate.

If you fill out the form that we sent you today you will be able to make sure you have everything sorted.

That's funny, my brother and I were just talking about this guernsey today! Looks bloody unreal, will be going into my collection for sure.
Great isn't it! I'm glad I donated separately for myself and my old man who was a die hard Saints fan until his last day. Will make me and my family so proud seeing him etched into Moorabbin history forever.

Really great thing the club has done here in general. Superb.

Great isn't it! I'm glad I donated separately for myself and my old man who was a die hard Saints fan until his last day. Will make me and my family so proud seeing him etched into Moorabbin history forever.

I’m buying two, one for me to wear and one to frame and keep in my office in (anticipated) memory of my old lad.

George.....when was the cut off date to get yr name on the jumper?

George.....when was the cut off date to get yr name on the jumper?
Orders on the guernseys need to placed by Friday November 3rd...I am unsure of the cutoff date for the jumper, that's a good question! I'd assume anytime before then! I'll try get the info for you in the meantime.

Orders on the guernseys need to placed by Friday November 3rd...I am unsure of the cutoff date for the jumper, that's a good question! I'd assume anytime before then! I'll try get the info for you in the meantime.
As in to get ON the jumper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back