Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

E57Dwva.png

ATTENTION SAINTS OF BIGFOOTY!

Thanks to Armitage2Riewoldt, Kildonan, the Admins of BigFooty and the help of St.Kilda GM of Community Lisa Laing for putting this all together. We are running a BigFooty fundraising initiative to help generate some interest towards the Moorabbin redevelopment and get everyone chipping in and helping out in any way they can.

To be part of the Reimagine Moorabbin campaign for BigFooty, every member of BigFooty that donates $10 or more toward the fund will receive a "Bring Us Home" St.Kilda badge that will be shown under the users user name.

Simply click on the link to donate at the bottom of this post. I will collate the information and send it through to BigFooty staff to get your profile updated.

We require screenshot/proof of;
A) Donation Amount
B) ASF Receipt

Once you have received your receipt of payment from the ASF, screenshot the receipt and send it through to me. If there's any sensitive information in your ASF receipt, please blank it out. If you would like to remain anonymous (and not have me list you in the tally) then just give me a heads up.
If you have already donated to the fund prior to this thread, send through your receipt and we'll get you updated accordingly.

I'll keep an ongoing tally of the biggest donation (largest sum of money in one transaction), top contributor (largest sum of money overall) and list the members who have donated (receiving the badge of honour).

Additionally I'll be in ongoing talks with the club to see if we can get some Q&A's going with coaches, players or staff. Similar to what they do on social media but just on here instead.

Lets Reimagine Moorabbin by helping in donating to BRING US HOME.

moorabbin-mockup-crosses-crop-u3877.png

TOTAL RAISED BY THE SAINTS OF BIGFOOTY:

$10,360.25

BADGE OF HONOUR:
George
CursingFijian
goodie23
Barrels
Mat Mann
soups1982
Determinant
NarrowMind
#gosaintas
SainterOf92
SaintLex
dct66
Brains Trust66
Saint12
StFly
Diehard Saint
The Jack Pack
kosifantutti
Saint Watto
AFLOnline
chris_h_11
GammaScorpii
gringo2011
saintwazza
SaltnVinegar

HELP BRING US HOME.

pie-chart-crop-u3453.png

A total of $27.6 million has been raised to Reimagine Moorabbin to date.

Of the $7.6 million St Kilda Football Club needs to contribute towards the redevelopment, we have secured $5.2 million. We only have $2.4 million to go and we would love our members and supporters to help us out and become part of our future. RSEA Park will not only house our AFL team, but also the Southern Football and Netball League, the South Metro Junior Football League, local Auskick programs and the Sandringham Dragons through the TAC Cup.

We want this to be a place where the community can come and immerse themselves in everything St Kilda Football Club represents. Through St Kilda Football Club Foundation and the Reimagine Moorabbin fundraising campaign, we’re encouraging members of the St Kilda family to make a tangible, financial contribution toward the next phase of our club.​

D8f0dCP.png

TO SAY THANKS

Every donation will contribute to Reimagine Moorabbin into a place where our community can celebrate our history and future successes together.

Your contribution is valued and we want to acknowledge and thank each and every one.

All donors will receive a commemorative pin, personalised letter and a tax deductible receipt.

Donors who contribute over $500 will have their name featured on a commemorative guernsey which will be worn by players in the opening round for the 2018 season.

Donors who contribute over $1500 will, in addition to having their name on the commemorative guernsey, have their name displayed on a recognition wall to be constructed at the new Moorabbin building.​

The Reimagine Moorabbin project is developed by St Kilda Football Club Foundation Limited in partnership with the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF). Donations are processed via the ASF website.Annual Payments will occur consecutively each year on the same date that the initial payment is processed. The ASF collects your personal information for the purposes of processing and receipting donations you make, sending you information about our philanthropic activities, notifying you of other sporting projects you may wish to consider supporting, and for other purposes set out in our privacy policy, available at asf.org.au/about/privacy-policy. Our privacy policy explains how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information, the consequences for you if we do not collect this information, and the way in which you can access and seek correction of your personal information or complain about a breach of privacy law. Details of our Terms and Conditions are available at asf.org.au/about/terms-conditions. All donations over $2 are fully tax deductible. ABN 27 008 613 858 | PO Box 176 Belconnen ACT 2616 | T 02 6214 7868 | info@asf.org.au | asf.org.au

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAesAAAAJGI1YzljMWY5LWM2YWMtNDgwNy05YWNmLWU3MzcwZjU5NjMwYg.png

St%20kilda%20logo-120x120.jpg
D8f0dCP.png

Well done mate!

Great effort. I would donate but I can't afford to , living on a pension isn't fun, I can't even afford to go to the footy , even though my back prevents me anyway. I'm already doing without stuff. It's upsetting to me that I can't afford to donate because I have every other time the Saints have asked. When they sold shares in the club years ago , me and my mates put money together to buy some even though we knew they were worthless but I still have a piece of paper framed that one of my mates did at the time so we would have something to remember it by. I'm 53 now been on disability pension for ten years don't feel sorry for me , a lot of people are worse Of than me but I can't afford a donation this time as much as I want to.

Sent via HAL

Great effort. I would donate but I can't afford to , living on a pension isn't fun, I can't even afford to go to the footy , even though my back prevents me anyway. I'm already doing without stuff. It's upsetting to me that I can't afford to donate because I have every other time the Saints have asked. When they sold shares in the club years ago , me and my mates put money together to buy some even though we knew they were worthless but I still have a piece of paper framed that one of my mates did at the time so we would have something to remember it by. I'm 53 now been on disability pension for ten years don't feel sorry for me , a lot of people are worse Of than me but I can't afford a donation this time as much as I want to.

Sent via HAL

Don't beat yourself up about it. You can only do what you can do and I'm pretty sure no one on here will be judgemental. Everyone's circumstances are different.

Great effort. I would donate but I can't afford to , living on a pension isn't fun
BT......your heart's there tho.......BIG TIME......it's all the Club could possibly ask of all supporters........your absolute passion for the club shows with the content of yr posts.

Gee....I remember when they issued the shares....can't remember if I bought any.....

I'm new to the site but, love your work mate! I've donated.
Send me a private message with the details and I'll get you updated mate!!! Great work and welcome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is real dumb, but how do I send a PM with a pic in it? I'm getting uploads are not available.
Hey mate, you can upload the image to an image hosting website like imgur.com and then send me the link once it finishes uploading.

Sent via HAL

I was on BigFooty while bored during a lecture today and then read this post. Man, you almost made me cry :mad::oops::'(:'( (during a lecture -_- )

And I don't cry, no matter what the cat as my avatar may make you think. I always read your posts, and even though they can be long and winding, your passion always comes through. Good on you.

I was on BigFooty while bored during a lecture today and then read this post. Man, you almost made me cry :mad::oops::'(:'( (during a lecture -_- )

And I don't cry, no matter what the cat as my avatar may make you think. I always read your posts, and even though they can be long and winding, your passion always comes through. Good on you.
Pretty much exactly what I was going to say, minus the bit about the cat in your avatar haha

Moorabbin - "If you rebuild it , they will come". (Premierships , not Baseball players)
This thread is an indication of the character of the football club and those who support it.

Done in honour of my old lad.

Everyone cross your fingers that he makes it to Round 1 next year to see his name on the guernsey, and everyone's welcome to come have a beer with him at the wall when he passes.

Do we know at this stage if the commemorative guernseys will be available to buy?
Yeah definitely just like the members 2013 (?) guernsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back