Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure. I left Fox to subscribe to Kayo.

They are the same operator though just a different delivery system. So my best guess would be yes it will be on Foxtel.

Kayo is basically fox...
Or so im told, so it better be on fox, im not paying exorbitant prices for reruns of Vera and law and order thats 5 years back dated for nothing.

Checks foxtel guide
Sport channels
Skips forward to friday
Record
5 mins before start
5 mins after finish
Select
Exit

And the 2020 season is underway
giphy (20).gif

Have to disagree the Old stands looked way better, would have been nice to keep at least the tower.

The new building looks like a stylised industrial warehouse, with a total lack of the clubs history instilled in it. We may as well be the Greater Eastern Saints.
Have to agree. They kept absolutely NOTHING to give a nod to the past. I loved that joint, I lived there practically. there is NO sense of history there anymore. I dont give a flying how good the new industrial complex may be.

Last edited:
Have to agree. They kept absolutely NOTHING to give a nod to the past. I loved that joint, I lived there practically. there is NO sense of history there anymore. I dont give a flying how good the new industrial complex may be.
Cost way to much to keep part of an old crappy stand just so people remember it. Would make zero sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean we can't water it anymore?

We still can, however as it’s 2022 it will be something more professional and hi tech than Stewie with a garden hose

img]

“The renovation, made possible with support of the Federal Government, Victorian State Government, Kingston City Council and the AFL, will include an overhaul of the ground’s current turf, **drainage** and irrigation system and footpaths.”

The days of the “local showers” are dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee....no mucking around down there......it's full steam ahead.

I was told a few months ago that the drainage system was pretty much the same as when the ground was built in 1964 and that it badly needed replacing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back