[RELEASED] 2014 Footy Fanatic Rosters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
They're done. Taken me a very long time but I'm happy enough with them so hopefully you all enjoy them. Had 200 downloads on the trial ones, hopefully more enjoy them this time.

Any questions - I'll be around to answer them. Just tag me

Any errors - let me know. I know some player ages might be out, I bulk added them in and I think some of the places I copied from had the month/day the wrong way around so some players could have those switched. Some might be a year out from proper too. But it's too much effort to scour and fix that - Player heights and weights might be at 2013 not 2014 but oh well.

GC/GWS instructions are in the readme.

Edit: Rosters offline - 2015 Update Link

Last edited:
uncustom Golden G Conca Truck scaryness nectarios94 PickThatOut! Williamc99 mattycrowsboy CLFC23 Chris_2593 DeeWong6996 Dinny77 Gentlemen SSwans2011 Hotpies!!! crazyeight caveman deafberri Dylza94 strauchanie59 Subiaco_Falcons bone2468 UAWM Jonesracing82 random260 City Search Samples fitzroybulldog Shane_Mag Grockadoc Fuzzy Happy Poo

Think this might be relevant to y'all as you showed some interest in the process. Apologies to all about the lateness in general of a proper reasonable version but hope it's good enough that it was worth it. Process still continues as I plan to keep improving them but I'd say the next release barring some unplayability s**t would be december post draft.

Also good news is that (have played a few seasons myself with it) is that the fantasy draft option works even when the 18 team lists are the lists you base the redraft off. Which wasn't the case before so I'm stoked about that.

Probably more blokes who were part of the process who I've missed so hopefully they find this. Would love this to get as much usage as possible so they continue to be worth it and more people to help improve them.

Cheers all.

Yeah obviously no obligation for anyone to play em just thought I'd take those who I thought *might* have wanted them. Was probably worth posting 'em anyway just in case they did actually get use :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the only one I'd say is Patrick Dangerfield is pretty much Jesus in this game. Averaging 44 touches, 8 marks, 10 clearances, and 6 tackles after 10 rounds. That's a bit much.

anyone else have any trouble with it crashing when contracts come up, im using the 2014 16 team lists... its runtime error 3021 "no current record"

I'm 4 rounds in and haven't had the problem yet, it was always happening in the first or second round so I'll assume it's fixed

Can't tel these lists were made by a crows supporter :rolleyes:

5 Seasons in and the crows are still yet to lose a game.

I didn't decide the overalls of the crows and actively worked to nerf them lol.

They're consistently 5-10 in mine, normally 6-8. It's hard to try and fix bugs that just don't occur for me; certainly wouldn't have released the lists if they made me look like a biased fool.

I didn't decide the overalls of the crows and actively worked to nerf them lol.

They're consistently 5-10 in mine, normally 6-8. It's hard to try and fix bugs that just don't occur for me; certainly wouldn't have released the lists if they made me look like a biased fool.

Nah, all good mate. As many have said, appreciate all the time and effort gone into getting the lists:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back