[RELEASED] 2014 Footy Fanatic Rosters

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys, i've tried to download footy fanatic but no link is working. Can someone help me out?

Thank you

I'm trying to work it out then as it shouldn't be happening. anyone else had the issue?

Try downloading the rosters in the OP of this thread (they're slightly different, I fixed a bug in the ones you had but I didn't think it was one that'd cause this) and install them.

If that doesn't work I'll delve a little deeper.

I'm trying to work it out then as it shouldn't be happening. anyone else had the issue?

Try downloading the rosters in the OP of this thread (they're slightly different, I fixed a bug in the ones you had but I didn't think it was one that'd cause this) and install them.

If that doesn't work I'll delve a little deeper.

Thanks mate, yeah i tried everything but it just keeps saying runtime error '9', it must be just my computer because I haven't seen anyone else have this error.

I reckon I had a different run time error every day when I was testing and doing the rosters in the early stages. But I'd try a bunch of things that I don't know anything about and eventually it'd stop. They just mystify me, but things like re-installing and copying the data from the seasonStats access database into a new random one would often do the trick. FFFX is a really sensitive program it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10636037_1549749645254390_2303582256881477891_n.jpg

I keep getting this error message, what am I doing wrong??

10636037_1549749645254390_2303582256881477891_n.jpg

I keep getting this error message, what am I doing wrong??

Yep, have had two others complain of the same issue.

I believe it's a fault from my upload - uploading an already installed file doesn't seem to agree with others' computers - and understandably. Was the best I could do though given I didn't have the installer.

But now I do.

This should fix your issue

Download this: https://mega.co.nz/#!X1VimSaR!eCfkJrxKJZo2HNv-PEdHoblVWDDTDV7virpuaeBTj7I

Install FFFX and run the patch if it's in there. Make sure the root file is in documents or something away from the program files.

If you want to use the lists, should be pretty simple - just copy the relevant lists from the old failed fffx folder and put it into the new folder and import.

Currently 2/2 for fixing error 339 so should work for you as well.

Yep, have had two others complain of the same issue.

I believe it's a fault from my upload - uploading an already installed file doesn't seem to agree with others' computers - and understandably. Was the best I could do though given I didn't have the installer.

But now I do.

This should fix your issue

Download this: https://mega.co.nz/#!X1VimSaR!eCfkJrxKJZo2HNv-PEdHoblVWDDTDV7virpuaeBTj7I

Install FFFX and run the patch if it's in there. Make sure the root file is in documents or something away from the program files.

If you want to use the lists, should be pretty simple - just copy the relevant lists from the old failed fffx folder and put it into the new folder and import.

Currently 2/2 for fixing error 339 so should work for you as well.

You are a legend mate, thanks a lot :)

Skippos I'm sorry to be a pain mate as I know the work you've put in is fantastic and the last thing you want are stupid questions like this.

I am having trouble adding the 2014 rosters. I'm going into player editor-> Player name/Team name editor -> deleting GWS and Gold Coast -> importing and it is still saying I have too many teams.

Skippos I'm sorry to be a pain mate as I know the work you've put in is fantastic and the last thing you want are stupid questions like this.

I am having trouble adding the 2014 rosters. I'm going into player editor-> Player name/Team name editor -> deleting GWS and Gold Coast -> importing and it is still saying I have too many teams.

That's strange. Are you sure 16 teams remain?

Have you checked that the 16 names are spelt correctly?

If you get the time, zip up your lists file and upload it. I'll have a look.

Another thought - how does the game deal with leading or trailing spaces? Ie, Cats_ instead of Cats

Just redownloaded everything and it seemed to do the trick. Weird.

Played my first match in what was a tight win over Port. Close with two goals with 5 mins left sealed it!

Now I am getting a runtime error 9 'subscript out of range'. Any advise?

Sorry if you guys have heard this before but I seem to be having mad problems with it at the moment, cant even get 3 games without getting the runtime error. runtime error '3050' could not lock file is the main offender and his bros runtime error 9 subscript out of range & runtime error file already loaded. you name it I probably got it. it also fully crashes after the finals. I tried deleting all files and reinstalling from different download links and still no love. Worked perfect a while back, played for years I just cant give up on it. I'm on windows 7 if that helps. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Greatly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back