[RELEASED] 2015 Footy Fanatic FX Rosters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hopefully some of you are familiar with my 2013 Rosters and 2014 Rosters and good some good mileage out of them.

The 2015 ones are back. I believe they're the most polished ones yet and should give the best playability, I'd hope. Many changes to ratings; virtually every player was redone, as well as updated heights and weights and games.

A few but not many changes to the way I rated players. Two significant ones worth mentioning

- I've lowered 'health' by 10 for every player. In career mode players weren't rotating enough and the bench players often got between 1-30 minutes and that inflated statistical counts. I hope this fixes it but I'm unsure.

- I've switched my interpretation of 'clearance' and 'crumbs.' Before I'd essentially considered 'crumbs' outside ball and 'clearance' inside ball. Not exactly, but to be simple - that's how I saw it. This repeatedly lead to consistent underpossessing of the ball by inside players who had moderate crumb counts and high clearance counts and overpossessing by normally low touch high impact outside wingmen. I've switched it now; crumbs is essentially inside ball and clearance more outside ball. It's a bit linked to the modern statistical definition of a clearance which seems to be the person who made the final move to remove the ball from the stoppage - i.e. the receiver of a inside mid's handball out of the contest who proceeds to kick it inside 50. I personally think the clearance should be given to the bloke who wins the hard ball and feeds it out, hence my interpretation in these rosters previously. This may lead to the odd OM getting high clearance numbers but I feel it's a good change in the scheme of things.

In these rosters I've only put one folder as opposed to the three from last time - just cbf doing all the legwork to make the rosters playable for each individual person. This folder contains one database of all 18 teams. You can redraft using the database I've given you, but that's absolutely it. You won't be able to use it in career mode. To use it in career mode you'll have to cut 2 teams out of it and rename any expansion sides still in the game to a non-expansion side that was deleted. The easiest way to do this is to go to Player Editor -> Team Name/Player Name Editor -> Select your rosters -> Use the drop down menu to find the team you wish to delete -> Click delete -> Repeat for the second team.

If an expansion side/s remains, do that same process but instead of deleting, rename the Giants/Suns to one of the sides you deleted. Once a team is 'deleted' it is gone forever, so I'd advise making a copy of the rosters and keeping one as your 'Master DB' to avoid having to re-download these rosters.

If there are any questions or feedback, give us a holla in here, if you have any technical issues I'll try to help but I'm not an expert on that front - and do have a look around in this thread and last years/2013s threads to see if it's already been answered to avoid looking like a fool!

2015 Rosters Link

I've done my own redraft and started a career but I've got trouble viewing players within stats sniffer. Everytime I try clicking on a player it freezes. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?
Thanks

Hey skippos great lists the last couple of years :) just wondering if you were planning on doing the 2016 ones, no one does them as good as you

Hopefully some of you are familiar with my 2013 Rosters and 2014 Rosters and good some good mileage out of them.

The 2015 ones are back. I believe they're the most polished ones yet and should give the best playability, I'd hope. Many changes to ratings; virtually every player was redone, as well as updated heights and weights and games.

A few but not many changes to the way I rated players. Two significant ones worth mentioning

- I've lowered 'health' by 10 for every player. In career mode players weren't rotating enough and the bench players often got between 1-30 minutes and that inflated statistical counts. I hope this fixes it but I'm unsure.

- I've switched my interpretation of 'clearance' and 'crumbs.' Before I'd essentially considered 'crumbs' outside ball and 'clearance' inside ball. Not exactly, but to be simple - that's how I saw it. This repeatedly lead to consistent underpossessing of the ball by inside players who had moderate crumb counts and high clearance counts and overpossessing by normally low touch high impact outside wingmen. I've switched it now; crumbs is essentially inside ball and clearance more outside ball. It's a bit linked to the modern statistical definition of a clearance which seems to be the person who made the final move to remove the ball from the stoppage - i.e. the receiver of a inside mid's handball out of the contest who proceeds to kick it inside 50. I personally think the clearance should be given to the bloke who wins the hard ball and feeds it out, hence my interpretation in these rosters previously. This may lead to the odd OM getting high clearance numbers but I feel it's a good change in the scheme of things.

In these rosters I've only put one folder as opposed to the three from last time - just cbf doing all the legwork to make the rosters playable for each individual person. This folder contains one database of all 18 teams. You can redraft using the database I've given you, but that's absolutely it. You won't be able to use it in career mode. To use it in career mode you'll have to cut 2 teams out of it and rename any expansion sides still in the game to a non-expansion side that was deleted. The easiest way to do this is to go to Player Editor -> Team Name/Player Name Editor -> Select your rosters -> Use the drop down menu to find the team you wish to delete -> Click delete -> Repeat for the second team.

If an expansion side/s remains, do that same process but instead of deleting, rename the Giants/Suns to one of the sides you deleted. Once a team is 'deleted' it is gone forever, so I'd advise making a copy of the rosters and keeping one as your 'Master DB' to avoid having to re-download these rosters.

If there are any questions or feedback, give us a holla in here, if you have any technical issues I'll try to help but I'm not an expert on that front - and do have a look around in this thread and last years/2013s threads to see if it's already been answered to avoid looking like a fool!

2015 Rosters Link
Hey mate just wondering if you could give me some advice. How did you make these? Also how do I use these? I know this is an old post but this game looks really interesting and I would love to play with 2016 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back