RELEASED - Premiership Coach - 2016 Lists

Just won my 8th straight flag with the crows after finishing top 4 first year, and runner up second year.

See their defenders though? :O It's like Essendon with the other lists. Between Hurley and Pears/Hooker, they were unbeatable in a couple of seasons. Adelaide with Laird, Lever and Talia have the best backline in the game.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
See their defenders though? :O It's like Essendon with the other lists. Between Hurley and Pears/Hooker, they were unbeatable in a couple of seasons. Adelaide with Laird, Lever and Talia have the best backline in the game.
Yeah I also have a lot of experience in manipulating the salary cap of all clubs in order to get the squad I want which dominates.

the_one

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Absolutely raring to give this lists a go however I've been caught up big time with university. So I think i will be giving these lists a run on the long weekend. Might give North and Essendon the first chance.

Tigz_09

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Can't seem to get past the first pre-season game against Brisbane. the Game keeps crashing. playing as the Tigers in match play mode.
Going to sim to round 1 and try again

#FreoIsHyper

Debutant
Mar 27, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
AFL Premiership Coach - 2016 AFL Playing Lists

After months and months of hard work I have finally been able to take a big sigh of relief and release the 2016 AFL Premiership Coach lists for you all to enjoy.

This has been a huge task to undertake and I don't think many people would know how many hours I have spent in front of the laptop and how much of my life in the recent 6 months I've had to give up to give you these lists today.
I am happy to be able to release them before the home & away season for you all to enjoy.

Just a few things I would like to mention about the lists and what you can expect in them.

- Obviously you will get all the new players through the AFL draft, all the trades and free agency moves

- Every stats for players from 2011 to current have been updated. No more will you see guys like Brent Harvey and Dustin Fletcher (retired) finish their careers on the amount of games like 180+. Instead all their games/goals have been updated so they will retire on the real amount of games and goals kicked

- Club finances and total player management has been updated. 10 million in the salary cap rather then 1 million

- Club membership numbers have been changed. Collingwood & Hawthorn up near the 70,000 members while teams like Gold Coast have around 13,000

- All players have 100% consistency (to make the competition more realistic)

- AFL club grounds have been updated - Adelaide Oval, Patersons Stadium have been added in whilst ground capacity like Simmonds Stadium has been updated

- All AFL clubs staff have been changed to 2016 coaching staff. New coaches have been added in

- All clubs Captains and Vice-captains have been updated

- All AFL clubs win/loss records have been updated.

- All AFL clubs finals win/loss record has been updated

- New names have been added into the auto-generated name system for the National and pre-season drafts

- North Melbourne/St.Kilda and Western Bulldogs have been updated (hopefully they will perform better throughout the season, ladder positions will vary depending on each game played)

- All coaches records updated. eg, Mick Malthouse record coaching games/ Alastair Clarksons 4 time premiership coach

- More injury prone players (in the real AFL) are more likely to sustain injury in Premiership coach.

- More players with bad records in the tribunal (in real AFL) are more likely to sustain longer penalties if suspended

I would also like to give a big thanks to Busse for the player images which just make the game look a hell of a lot better with their player profiles.
And also a big thanks to MrCricket1009 who really kicked me into gear at points throughout the creation of these lists.

I would also like to point out and thank jon0011 who graciously sent me some money for the hard work that I had done on these lists without seeing any end product, just showed me that people really do appreciate the hard work that I have put in during the last 6 months.

I really do hope you all enjoy these lists and I would love some feedback and to hear your stories (on the gaming section) along your journey's as AFL coaches :)

http://www.filedropper.com/user2016

Hey buddy,
The game sounds AWESOME! I really want to play it but on filedropper you need to have amazon and I currently do not. I will not get amazon either. Is there another way to download the game? Please tell me!!!! I REALLY want to play the game.

Thanks,
#FreoIsHyper

pete_hawker

Senior List
May 3, 2003
Other Teams
Hawkers
Great work on the lists haydo169!!
Been waitin on this for ages. Is there any chance you finished a GWS side as well. Wouldn't mind swapping them in occasionally.
Once again great work and thank you!!

chubbyaussie

Rookie
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
man utd
do anyone on here got a rotation list i could use or borrow.... i gettin run over in the last quarter grrrr lol..... i hate simming.......

Tigz_09

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
How is everyone enjoying the lists. Thread has gone a little quiet recently? Are we all too busy playing the game? ;)

9 rounds in with the Tigers.
Match playing - so Unsure of sim differences.

Lloyd kills it as a FF - CHF - 34 goals already \ Riewoldt has 32
Rioli - plays well on the flank or FP - thrown him in the midfield a couple of times too avg:17 possessions and a goal a game so far.
Gordon plays better than expected on the wing.
Cotchin playing well avg 24 a game.
Martin also a stat whore but doesn't dominate one on one.
Drummond, C.Ellis, Broad, Morris also play better than expected.

Let down by S.Edwards - can't seem to get him into games and he rates poorly.

Really happy with the lists so far. Most opposition players you'd be wary of do play well and match up's are important with those.Finding myself having to work for wins against the big clubs.
Over performing as the Tigers this season - 8 and 1 so far - loss was 3 points against the eagles. Maybe I'm just a good coach :)

Thanks for your hard work Haydo - freshened the game up heaps for me.
Cheers

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
9 rounds in with the Tigers.
Match playing - so Unsure of sim differences.

Lloyd kills it as a FF - CHF - 34 goals already \ Riewoldt has 32
Rioli - plays well on the flank or FP - thrown him in the midfield a couple of times too avg:17 possessions and a goal a game so far.
Gordon plays better than expected on the wing.
Cotchin playing well avg 24 a game.
Martin also a stat whore but doesn't dominate one on one.
Drummond, C.Ellis, Broad, Morris also play better than expected.

Let down by S.Edwards - can't seem to get him into games and he rates poorly.

Really happy with the lists so far. Most opposition players you'd be wary of do play well and match up's are important with those.Finding myself having to work for wins against the big clubs.
Over performing as the Tigers this season - 8 and 1 so far - loss was 3 points against the eagles. Maybe I'm just a good coach :)

Thanks for your hard work Haydo - freshened the game up heaps for me.
Cheers
Gordon?

#FreoIsHyper

Debutant
Mar 27, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle

After months and months of hard work I have finally been able to take a big sigh of relief and release the 2016 AFL Premiership Coach lists for you all to enjoy.

This has been a huge task to undertake and I don't think many people would know how many hours I have spent in front of the laptop and how much of my life in the recent 6 months I've had to give up to give you these lists today.
I am happy to be able to release them before the home & away season for you all to enjoy.

Just a few things I would like to mention about the lists and what you can expect in them.

- Obviously you will get all the new players through the AFL draft, all the trades and free agency moves

- Every stats for players from 2011 to current have been updated. No more will you see guys like Brent Harvey and Dustin Fletcher (retired) finish their careers on the amount of games like 180+. Instead all their games/goals have been updated so they will retire on the real amount of games and goals kicked

- Club finances and total player management has been updated. 10 million in the salary cap rather then 1 million

- Club membership numbers have been changed. Collingwood & Hawthorn up near the 70,000 members while teams like Gold Coast have around 13,000

- AFL club grounds have been updated - Adelaide Oval, Patersons Stadium have been added in whilst ground capacity like Simmonds Stadium has been updated

- All AFL clubs staff have been changed to 2016 coaching staff. New coaches have been added in

- New names have been added into the auto-generated name system for the National and pre-season drafts

- North Melbourne/St.Kilda and Western Bulldogs have been updated (hopefully they will perform better throughout the season, ladder positions will vary depending on each game played)

- All coaches records updated. eg, Mick Malthouse record coaching games/ Alastair Clarksons 4 time premiership coach

- More injury prone players (in the real AFL) are more likely to sustain injury in Premiership coach.

- More players with bad records in the tribunal (in real AFL) are more likely to sustain longer penalties if suspended

I would also like to give a big thanks to Busse for the player images which just make the game look a hell of a lot better with their player profiles.
And also a big thanks to MrCricket1009 who really kicked me into gear at points throughout the creation of these lists.

I would also like to point out and thank jon0011 who graciously sent me some money for the hard work that I had done on these lists without seeing any end product, just showed me that people really do appreciate the hard work that I have put in during the last 6 months.

I really do hope you all enjoy these lists and I would love some feedback and to hear your stories (on the gaming section) along your journey's as AFL coaches :)

Game doesnt want to download. Bad link?

Tigz_09

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
yeah. I forgot he was delisted myself until you questioned it.. had to look it up again.

Might have gotten overlooked after he was delisted.

Back