RELEASED - Premiership Coach - 2016 Lists

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/leagues-gaming-stories.140/

Take a look in here for a few PC2011 stories being made based on Haydo's lists.
Haydo, Myself and MrCricket1009 are currently playing out seasons and putting up stories here.

Would be great to read a few other peoples coaching stories too if you feel the need to do one up.
That is one of the bigger reasons as to why I wanted to make these lists so we could have some quality AFL stories on the gaming board again. So glad, MrCricket1009 and yourself have taken the opportunity to create 2 great stories, love reading them and gives me the urge to keep producing good stories and producing these lists year in year out

AFL Premiership Coach - 2016 AFL Playing Lists

After months and months of hard work I have finally been able to take a big sigh of relief and release the 2016 AFL Premiership Coach lists for you all to enjoy.

This has been a huge task to undertake and I don't think many people would know how many hours I have spent in front of the laptop and how much of my life in the recent 6 months I've had to give up to give you these lists today.
I am happy to be able to release them before the home & away season for you all to enjoy.

Just a few things I would like to mention about the lists and what you can expect in them.

- Obviously you will get all the new players through the AFL draft, all the trades and free agency moves

- Every stats for players from 2011 to current have been updated. No more will you see guys like Brent Harvey and Dustin Fletcher (retired) finish their careers on the amount of games like 180+. Instead all their games/goals have been updated so they will retire on the real amount of games and goals kicked

- Club finances and total player management has been updated. 10 million in the salary cap rather then 1 million

- Club membership numbers have been changed. Collingwood & Hawthorn up near the 70,000 members while teams like Gold Coast have around 13,000

- All players have 100% consistency (to make the competition more realistic)

- AFL club grounds have been updated - Adelaide Oval, Patersons Stadium have been added in whilst ground capacity like Simmonds Stadium has been updated

- All AFL clubs staff have been changed to 2016 coaching staff. New coaches have been added in

- All clubs Captains and Vice-captains have been updated

- All AFL clubs win/loss records have been updated.

- All AFL clubs finals win/loss record has been updated

- New names have been added into the auto-generated name system for the National and pre-season drafts

- North Melbourne/St.Kilda and Western Bulldogs have been updated (hopefully they will perform better throughout the season, ladder positions will vary depending on each game played)

- All coaches records updated. eg, Mick Malthouse record coaching games/ Alastair Clarksons 4 time premiership coach

- More injury prone players (in the real AFL) are more likely to sustain injury in Premiership coach.

- More players with bad records in the tribunal (in real AFL) are more likely to sustain longer penalties if suspended

I would also like to give a big thanks to Busse for the player images which just make the game look a hell of a lot better with their player profiles.
And also a big thanks to MrCricket1009 who really kicked me into gear at points throughout the creation of these lists.

I would also like to point out and thank jon0011 who graciously sent me some money for the hard work that I had done on these lists without seeing any end product, just showed me that people really do appreciate the hard work that I have put in during the last 6 months.

I really do hope you all enjoy these lists and I would love some feedback and to hear your stories (on the gaming section) along your journey's as AFL coaches :)

http://www.filedropper.com/user2016

I can't work out how to install this. So glad it exists, thank you so much and I can't wait until I can get my hands on it

I thought I managed to get it then when I went to start the game I got this error, the details are;

Current Version: 2.02.00
Game Date: 2/01/2011
Error at:4/05/2016 3:32:57 PM
PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Outer Exception Details:
Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
StackTrace: at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\Ad.WPF.Controls\ProgressBar\ProgressMeter.xaml.vb:line 269
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Exception Details:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at FM.GameLogic.Provider.CreateNewGameXML(GameStartOptions& options, Config config, BackgroundWorker& worker)
at PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.GetNewGameController(BackgroundWorker& worker) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:line 265
at PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.ProcessNewAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:line 188
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\Ad.WPF.Controls\ProgressBar\ProgressMeter.xaml.vb:line 207
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Hey, is there anyway to refresh the lists/names of the draft players? In later years the same recruits keep popping up and you can't actually select them unless you click ' Recruiter Select ' and that only gives you the player they recommend?

Hey, is there anyway to refresh the lists/names of the draft players? In later years the same recruits keep popping up and you can't actually select them unless you click ' Recruiter Select ' and that only gives you the player they recommend?

I have had the same thing, not sure what causes it... could just be the long career

I'm not 100% sure if you can refresh their names. All the names are in a generated folder when you download the game. It must just be a part of the game unfortunately. But you can always go and add/change the names in the folders to generate more names if that makes sense?

I thought I managed to get it then when I went to start the game I got this error, the details are;

Current Version: 2.02.00
Game Date: 2/01/2011
Error at:4/05/2016 3:32:57 PM
PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Outer Exception Details:
Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
StackTrace: at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\Ad.WPF.Controls\ProgressBar\ProgressMeter.xaml.vb:line 269
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Exception Details:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at FM.GameLogic.Provider.CreateNewGameXML(GameStartOptions& options, Config config, BackgroundWorker& worker)
at PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.GetNewGameController(BackgroundWorker& worker) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:line 265
at PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.ProcessNewAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:line 188
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\Ad.WPF.Controls\ProgressBar\ProgressMeter.xaml.vb:line 207
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
Are you still getting errors? Feel free to PM me with a screenshot of the error and hopefully I can help

Quick small useless update
But I've spent some time in the morning going through and adding new first names to the folder so when I create the 2017 lists we'll have plenty more names in the national drafts instead of the old boring ones

But I've spent some time in the morning going through and adding new first names to the folder so when I create the 2017 lists we'll have plenty more names in the national drafts instead of the old boring ones

no update here is useless

Do you reckon if I add some names my draft might get fixed and it'll put the new players in instead of giving the old ones that I can't even select? lol

*EDIT* I went ahead and downloaded some names from a random census that amounted to about 1000s of names lol I'll post them up here, I'll try play a season now and see if it makes things any better

Attachments

• FirstNames.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 33
  • LastNames.txt
    785.4 KB · Views: 2,099
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me how I install these updates to Premiership Coach 2011? I've downloaded the game and installed it, but I don't know where to put the "user_2016" folder to make the game pick up the new data?

It seems to be just a given for alot of you on here that you already know how to do it, but I have no idea how to make the game recognize all the new names and stuff!

I'm keen to play! :D

Can someone explain to me how I install these updates to Premiership Coach 2011? I've downloaded the game and installed it, but I don't know where to put the "user_2016" folder to make the game pick up the new data?

It seems to be just a given for alot of you on here that you already know how to do it, but I have no idea how to make the game recognize all the new names and stuff!

I'm keen to play! :D
upload_2016-6-1_9-22-19.png

follow these

Just a quick question. If I was to create the GWS list, which AFL team will people be happy for me to replace them with?
I'm guessing usually North Melbourne is the team most people have wanted out of the game in the past, are people happy with me replacing North Melbourne with GWS in the newest list?

Last edited:
Just a quick question. If I was to create the GWS list, which AFL team will people be happy for me to replace them with?
I'm guessing usually North Melbourne is the team most people have wanted out of the game in the past, are people happy with me replacing North Melbourne with GWS in the newest list?

Just a thought would be maybe Essendon? with the suspended players anyway might make sense. Not sure. North would be the other option of course

Replace Brisbane, surely they are the most irrelevant AFL side right now.

id try it without the Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back