Reliable Congratulations

Remove this Banner Ad

A little bird tells me that one of our very own posters of the female persuasion has just added another North member to our tally.

Huge congrats to Ms Reliable (and hubby) on the birth (today) of her son, Riley Reliable !!

Congrats also to her dad who, if memory serves, posts on this forum as well.

(Sorry, can't remember his username off the top of my head.)

But, yeah, nice going, guys. Best wishes and everything else one says at these moments.

I always thought we need more Mr Reliables, and we now have one who's leading the life of Riley.

Congrats to the lovely Ms R and the ever reliable Mr R, as well as Ms R's hubby, who's a great bloke.

Wonderful news Reliables. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks TOD and TT. You've got better sources than Cowro.

Little Riley is already wearing his North Melbourne outfit purchased from the Roo Shop and he's looking forward to experiencing his first big win for the year on Sunday, apart from being born of course.

I'm sure Ms Reliable will post some pics when she gets out of hospital. I would if only I knew how.

Anyway there's some on facebook apparently - kangalover might be able to post 'em here for us if she sees this.

Brilliant news! Rileyable has a great ring to it too. Congratulations to Ms R, her husband, and her dad . Good to hear he's a poster on here, hopefully he can identify himself at some stage :thumbsu:

Congratulations to you and the better half, Mr. R

I hope mother and little one are doing well?

PS: Ms R is Mr R's daughter.

Anyway, congrats to Ms R and hubby on there new born. Also congrats to Mr R. I'm sure he's looking forward to spoiling Riley as all grandparents do.

looking forward to experiencing his first big win for the year on Sunday, apart from being born of course.

Are you suggesting being born is more important than a NMFC win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Clan Reliable - I hope mother and master Riley are doing well and trust that father and grandpa are undertaking suitable liquid refreshment to celebrate such a momentous occassion.

A little bird tells me that one of our very own posters of the female persuasion has just added another North member to our tally.

Obviously "reliably informed".

Congratulations Reliables.

And a member too, GN.:thumbsu:

That's fantastic. Mixed marriages can be a little awkward at times. I had to get my wife to convert before I'd commit.
Just checked out that photo in the Hun of MsR,me and shinte,kl,gk among others with ("who's that bloke with the grouch?") Arch. Whoda thunk that lovely young lady would now be a mum! Congrats all round.

Congrats to the Reliables, and hope mum and bub are doing well.Wish them all the best! Good to see the bigfooty posters continue to boost our membership tally, how many new bubs have we had over the last couple of years?

Well done Reliables. It's always good to hear that the little one has already donned the North gear.

Good to see the bigfooty posters continue to boost our membership tally, how many new bubs have we had over the last couple of years?

Officially - alot.

Unofficially - alot more than that.

We're a happy bunch us Northerners. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back