Religion Religions and rudeness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I did but they rejected mine ;) they accepted your definition of vacuum so that everyone can learn what a vacuum truly means.
I'm not delusional enough to believe I can correct a 190 year old institution of the English language, much less consciously interact with a lump of quartz.

Of all the ridiculous drivel you have spouted on this board, this episode genuinely takes the cake. You were so busy playing the pompous twat that you completely shot your own foot clean off. Take a bow.

Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
I'm not delusional enough to believe I can correct a 190 year old institution of the English language, much less consciously interact with a lump of quartz.
I never asked anyone to believe me, i said not to trust me didn't i? outside of making up science, you lie quite a lot.

Total Power

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
I didn't need your advice champ. A couple of your posts was all it took.

Try to find some type of productive vocation in life. This is, frankly, just sad.
Wasn't an advice, just pointed out your ridiculous attempt at science. :)

take it like a man if you are one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
Great thread to discuss this.

My Canadian boss regularly hangs out at a music bar in my city on Wednesday nights.

Last night a few Mormon missionaries jumped on stage while a band was performing to yell **** like 'drinking is evil, smoking is evil' a few times. A bunch of westerners watching the band walked out of the bar and bar management had to boot them out.

As the Taiwanese needed any more justification for their racist views towards white man.

Pie eyed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies
Of course they do. A claim is being made about a creator. Science makes no such claim.

He says no such thing.

He says no such thing.

Dawkins makes absolutely no scientific explanation of aliens. This is just plain dishonesty or at best misinterpretation from you.

Dawkin's has no answer. Aliens or anything else. He's said that clearly.
Sanity.

Top Bottom