Religion Religions and rudeness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah they leave that for social media or organised protests.

Not jacking people up when there's no way to go.

I normally don't mess with theists too much these days, as getting right inside their heads can seriously destabilise them.

However, I would make a comeback for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it religions think they have the right to force their garbage onto everyone else.

Most people who love fairytales just enjoy it and don't feel the need to push it on others.

Not cults.

I got as far as 42 seconds. The train going Bing Bong. It wasn't going to get better than that.

When a guy has a god complex and thinks he speaks for god, it's amazing how much of an ego boost it is. Naturally people so conceited love forcing it on other people, it's a display of power

I have met some crazy arsehole Christians who find it their mission to nitpick everything about everyone else's lives, the clothes they wear, the shows they watch. One of them preached to me for daring to play dota because it has Zeus in it. They are nuts. Also, as if by magic, they tend to not practice a single thing they preach

Another American just telling us the truth

Why cant we accept the truth!!!?

If only he would speak louder everyone would come around to his point of view

Usually these type of losers, are more or less trying to convince themselves of the stuff coming out of their own mouth that been brainwashed into them to save them from some stupid self inflicted mess they made of their life at some point. Probably a drunk in his late teens and early twenties that did one or two really dumb things and ****ed up bad.
Mind you, losers like them tend to need any crutch to save them, whether it be religion or what not. The amusing thing is they assume others * their life up as much as they did to need some brainwashing to save them from doing more stupid things.

The fukr knows he's got a group of travellers/potential converts corralled in to the carriage of a moving train.

He asks for 3 minutes of their time and then proceeds to ram his message down their throats knowing full well that they can not go anywhere.

When asked to stop he continues to rant. Fully deserved a smack in the chops, imo.

Irony is, his belligerence turned more people away than 'received' his message, as evidenced by the carriage emptying at the first available chance.

The fukr knows he's got a group of travellers/potential converts corralled in to the carriage of a moving train.

He asks for 3 minutes of their time and then proceeds to ram his message down their throats knowing full well that they can not go anywhere.

When asked to stop he continues to rant. Fully deserved a smack in the chops, imo.

Irony is, his belligerence turned more people away than 'received' his message, as evidenced by the carriage emptying at the first available chance.

But...........he "loves" me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back