Religion Religions and rudeness.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The reality is you should not talk about subjects you don't understand, starting from simple things like evolution and things like Quantum Field theory is way beyond your reach. You don't even know what matter is. I have provided the links above, read. Not only you don't understand science, you post stuff that makes you look downright stupid. You dont even know what partial charge atoms are, PTA's cannot exist in a perfect vacuum and virtual particles are not really what you think it is, virtual particles are not matter. If you want a TECHNICAL answer here it goes: The entropy of the vacuum in quantum mechanics is exactly ZERO, and that's really THE POINT. The entropy has to be exactly zero because it's the integral of an entropy density and like charge density, its the time component of a 4-vector. Any nonzero value of this 4-vector would imply a violation of the Lorentz symmetry because the vector (rho, 0, 0, 0) only has vanishing spatial components in one preferred inertial frame. Microscopically, itss EXACTLY zero because the entropy is S = k*ln(N) where "N" is the number of macroscopically indistinguishable pure states, and for the vacuum, N=1 because the vacuum is the unique ground state.

the vacuum is always EXACTLY the same, measurements of local fields yield values that are only predictable probabilistically, but all the probabilistic distributions for them are fully determined from the information that it's the vacuum, and there can't exist any "other vacuum" (like partial charged Atoms) that would produce other predictions (different probability distributions).

I am well read on this subject. Accept when you are wrong, only then you can start to learn. I have made an effort to educate you, but you are on your own now.
You’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty with this post.

He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. It’s embarrassing to see someone opine their views on a topic they know so little about.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
You’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty with this post.

He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. It’s embarrassing to see someone opine their views on a topic they know so little about.

I agree, i usually avoid quoting him but i got sucked into it and couldn't resist. After Roy wasted his precious time with him it was silly of me to do so, but amazing how people can't comprehend. I gave him the links to read and yet he came back with the same old nonsense.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I agree but science in general is a tough to grasp and misinterpreted by both sides. Take consciousness for example, neuroscience can't define it, yet so many assume it's a product of the brain when science is silent about this. There are hundreds if not thousands of hypothesis but no workable theory

:rolleyes:

Look out, he's off again.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Lookout vacuum means nothingness. Dud.

You're so busy trying to con people in to believing that you're a physicist, that you can't even recognise a metaphor.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Metaphor? for someone who gave a link to a ******* dictionary to prove what vacuum is. LOL...you are a metaphor yourself.

Yes. An English dictionary. I suppose you think that's wrong too?

You're so busy trying to dazzle people with waffle, that you completely overlooked my context.:D

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
LOL holy crap! you are dumber than i thought. If you are discussing technical terms like vacuum, the oxford dictionary is not a good example.

Its not a vacuum cleaner LOL

Quick, pen a letter to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, and let them know that your authority on such matters is supported by your nexus magazine collection!

They've only been around for 190 odd years, so what would they know?!

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Quick, pen a letter to the merriam-webster dictionary, and let them know that your authority on such matters is supported by your nexus magazine collection!

Ah i forgot, scientific terms as metaphor, Poet Snakey have descended upon us. Afterall dictionary states vacuum is nothing! ROFL

You are a work of art.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Ah i forgot, scientific terms as metaphor, Poet Snakey have descended upon us. Afterall dictionary states vacuum is nothing! ROFL

Wipe the cream pie off your face and see yourself out.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vacuum

It's amazing that you think you can question someone like Dawkins and yet deliver a response like that.

View attachment 664882

kg5af.jpg

Oops i forgot, it was supposed to be a metaphor LOL

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Pffft, all the wallpaper on the planet can't cover up your fraudulent stupidity.

Stop dagging Roylion while you're at it.

Everyone can see the evidence of stupidity when you tried to define vacuum quoting an english dictionary trying to preach how it's nothing. Why you talk about things you don't understand? you have done it before too. Man of science my arse.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Everyone can see the evidence of stupidity when you tried to define vacuum quoting an english dictionary trying to preach how it's nothing. Why you talk about things you don't understand? you have done it before too. Man of science my arse.

There you go speaking for "everyone" again.

It's the calling card of a deranged narcissist.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
There you go speaking for "everyone" again.

It's the calling card of a deranged narcissist.

Yes for everyone cause what you said was pure bullshit. I explained which vacuum is, which you didn't really know. Admit it and move on, for the umpteenth time you have been schooled. Vacuum is nothingness and that even a metaphor rofl

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
https://www.merriam-webster.com/ are waiting for your enlightenment.

Make sure to let them know how you have conscious interactions with lumps of rock.:thumbsu:

Still will be a better definition that your attempt to discuss QM.

Enjoy having a discussion with THS. You have met your match...well and truly.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Get on to https://www.merriam-webster.com/ and dazzle them with your ********.

I'm sure they'll find it VERY enjoyable.:thumbsu:

LOL fail.. i never said anyone to believe me, i never said anyone to trust what i am saying.. i have repeatedly said it and you are just trying to play your usual reverse psychology card and trying to turn the discussion to deflect from your horrible attempt at discussing "science". hahaha! Massive fail, Snakey, massive fail, atleast do some research before opening your gob, i tried to avoid any direct reference to you when i attempted to explain vacuum despite knowing you have just given a schoolboys defition of vacuum as per your understanding. But like always, you couldn't help yourself and this resulted in public shaming! now wipe the egg off your face and go to bed.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Gotta love how someone of your self proclaimed magnificence keeps coming back to try and score points with a halfwit like me.

I mean..............why would you?

.....................unless..................

You were so busy dagging Roylion in order to jack up your own image, whilst cherry picking the board looking for a cheap point score in order to dazzle people with your verbose garbage, that you completely misunderstood my post and shot yourself in the foot...............AGAIN! You did it.........AGAIN!

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal

lol score points? i avoided all discussions with you till you quoted me. I know you are one damn abusive poster who will never accept they are wrong! despite being proven time and time again. I am not gonna quote you in the future either, unless you quote me. I will still try to resist but this one was just too good to let go rofl sorry m8

Back