Religion Religions and rudeness.

Remove this Banner Ad

sticks and stones my friend!
cretinous?
Consult a dictionary.

you should answer why religious scientists exist then
You’ve asked this 20 times like it’s the ultimate question nobody can answer. Surely it depends on the individual but I’ll offer a possibility. I’m sure there are many scientists out there who believe in a creator. Perhaps they look at science as a way of explaining things. Believing in God still only explains so much. ‘Who created God’ is the obvious next question.

That said, I don’t think there is any credible biologist that would deny evolution like you have done.

I think that might be the most cretinous thing I’ve ever read on BigFooty.

You are not worth arguing with. You can regurgitate your scripture but when it comes to using your brain you are clearly a lost cause.

What a truly sad state of affairs that someone can come out with such a comment in 2019. Such a fundamental lack of understanding.
sticks and stones my friend!
cretinous?

you should answer why religious scientists exist then

if you think that

Consult a dictionary.

You’ve asked this 20 times like it’s the ultimate question nobody can answer. Surely it depends on the individual but I’ll offer a possibility. I’m sure there are many scientists out there who believe in a creator. Perhaps they look at science as a way of explaining things. Believing in God still only explains so much. ‘Who created God’ is the obvious next question.

That said, I don’t think there is any credible biologist that would deny evolution like you have done.
haha but they can't prove it though

ok let's call it faith!

there's no missing link

there has never been non organic matter turned into organic matter
and to kick it all off.. nothing created something?

haha
ok

where's your evidence that non organic matter turned into organic matter

any credible biologist

can we see it?

surely can be reproduced

haha but they can't prove it though

ok let's call it faith!

there's no missing link

there has never been non organic matter turned into organic matter
and to kick it all off.. nothing created something?

haha
ok

any credible biologist

can we see it?

surely can be reproduced
There’s no missing link therefore you don’t believe in Evolution. Are you absolutely sure you want to go down that path?

Don’t you get it? Science seeks to answer these questions. You are the one claiming you know how it all started. How can you claim knowledge based on no evidence and then scorn others who research these mysteries?

You rely on science every day of your life. It’s formula and advancement is the reason you can expect to live to 80 instead of dying of some entirely treatable disease at 35. You trust science every time you plug in your toaster and when you get in your car. How can you show such faith in science and yet refute it when it broaches certain topics?

Interestingly, if God ever showed up and proved his existence, I would change my opinion. Why are you incapable of deviating from your view regardless of evidence?

I think you guys need to answer why all these scientists are believers!

They're believers for a variety of reasons. Culture, the desire to postulate 'why' we are here. Some scientists say simply that science and religion are two separate realms, "nonoverlapping magisteria," as the late evolutionary biologist Stephen Jay Gould put it in his book "Rocks of Ages". In Dr. Gould's view, science speaks with authority in the realm of "what the universe is made of (fact) and why does it work this way (theory)" and religion holds sway over "questions of ultimate meaning and moral value."

Irrespective of whether they are religious or irreligious, virtually all scientists support the theory of evolution, most support human induced global warming and the consensus support the prevalent cosmological theory of the Big Bang in regards to the beginning of the universe.

There’s no missing link therefore you don’t believe in Evolution. Are you absolutely sure you want to go down that path?

Don’t you get it? Science seeks to answer these questions. You are the one claiming you know how it all started. How can you claim knowledge based on no evidence and then scorn others who research these mysteries?

You rely on science every day of your life. It’s formula and advancement is the reason you can expect to live to 80 instead of dying of some entirely treatable disease at 35. You trust science every time you plug in your toaster and when you get in your car. How can you show such faith in science and yet refute it when it broaches certain topics?

Interestingly, if God ever showed up and proved his existence, I would change my opinion. Why are you incapable of deviating from your view regardless of evidence?
you're misunderstand my jihadist for science friend

I'm not even saying I don't rely in science
I'm saying I believe in God just as many scientists also believe in God!
I'm not saying that you can't have God and science!
lol

was it you that said Constantine was Christ?

I corrected you or him on that as the religion was going for over 300 years before Constantine
and we know that because the church fathers have thousands of scripture dated before your Constantine conspiracy
lol

these scriptures are public and you been read them predating the great Emperor that set up the religion for European civilization since

I'm also stating that the big bang theory makes no sense without a cause
and that yes the evolution theory is hilarious even from a scientific point of view
because many laws like thermodynamics are thrown out to attempt to narrate the theory

and you're saying that we must have faith that science will someday research and prove that you can create stuff from nothingness

good luck with your faith in that!

if you think that's a sticking point.. well it is!

it means we all must look at this truth a different paradigm to our own

that we need to look at it through your paradigm and the paradigm of your sages and that nothing else deserves faith!

well that's untrue!

it's funny!

I don't have to follow your paradigm neither do billions of others including great scientists!
and this is where your argument goes to the dogs!

it's just your opinion

I'm not even worried about what you think and which paradigm you've adopted!

but as some kind of jihadist you're trying to tell me that I'm wrong for believing what I believe and billions of others are wrong!

you can't even see the foolhardiness of what you're suggesting!

you're pretending that you have the evidence all beautifully packaged up and defined for all to see!

it's untrue!

you're holding nothing as far as I'm concerned and billions of others including scientists!

get over yourself! Haha

you're not more intelligent or a better person!

you're just you!

are you still going to argue that you have the answers amd that the only sages that must be given faith are your sages?

and that yes the evolution theory is hilarious even from a scientific point of view
because many laws like thermodynamics are thrown out to attempt to narrate the theory

Tell us more, what do you understand about the "laws" of thermodynamics and tell us what part it violates. With proper explanations and no drivel or shifting the goal posts. Stick to the subject for once and give a comprehensive explanation, on how evolution violates the laws of TD?? which laws and how?

Do you know what is entropy in the first place? tell us, what is it and what part does evolution violates from a mathematical or physics point of view? What do you know about a thermodynamic weight of a molecule? for example methane, how many degrees of freedom does it have? how about protein? and how does it challenge the 2nd law of thermodynmaics? i can prove it to you mathematically, through chemistry and biology, yet i will be wasting my time cause you are ignorant and arrogant. You read some s**t on some voodoo website and you think you know it all and yet accuse others of not knowing The Bible. Here's a hint, don't talk about things you don't understand and just read somewhere.

I realise i am banging my head against a brick wall here but you really are clueless about what science is (or isn't). Although i am on your side of the argument (regarding god), it's people like you who give us a bad name, trying to wage war with science while having little or no understanding about it. Stick to scriptures is my advice.

Last edited:
mate

lol

give it a rest

you are saying you can create life into non organic matter
and that you can create something out of nothing without a context
miracle?

and that everybody must agree with you

all the billions of people around the world in every corner of the world must agree with you and your sages that they will unlock every mystery with science!

it's such an arrogant viewpoint that even many scientists don't agree with you

God created science so as to remind man that some things will always be a mystery!

and that humans are limited

just as they're limited by life and death

no matter how far into the galaxy we float as fast as we can we will never reach the end of it!

God gives us ambition and a reason to get out of bed in the morning and strive

but mysteries of God will always be mysteries to man

which is how perfect he designed everything from the air you breathe and the water you drink
The light you see with and keep warm by
and the music you listen to
The words you speak and the laughter you have

this will never be explained by some white chalk on a blackboard in some kind of formula layout

no matter how hard you try you'll never understand the mystery of the universe

you're just not God!

Tell us more, what do you understand about the "laws" of thermodynamics and tell us what part it violates. With proper explanations and no drivel or shifting the goal posts. Stick to the subject for once and give a comprehensive explanation, on how evolution violates the laws of TD?? which laws and how?

Do you know what is entropy in the first place? tell us, what is it and what part does evolution violates from a mathematical or physics point of view? What do you know about a thermodynamic weight of a molecule? for example methane, how many degrees of freedom does it have? how about protein? and how does it challenge the 2nd law of thermodynmaics? i can prove it to you mathematically, through chemistry and biology, yet i will be wasting my time cause you are ignorant and arrogant. You read some **** on some voodoo website and you think you know it all and yet accuse others of not knowing The Bible. Here's a hint, don't talk about things you don't understand and just read somewhere.

I realise i am banging my head against a brick wall here but you really are clueless about what science is (or isn't). Although i am on your side of the argument (regarding god), it's people like you who gives us a bad name, trying to wage war with science while having little or no understanding about it. Stick to scriptures is my advice.
out of chaotic randomness you'll never find perfect order

I explained it above

you can believe you're a biological robot descendent from fish and monkeys and here by random all you want!
and that this freakish mutant is going to solve the mystery puzzles of the universe..

doesn't mean I must share!

I know your part fish part monkey ancestors created a genius who feels all intelligent and supremacist but leave me out of it

and there are many billions of us

many are much more intelligent than you!

so don't kid yourself that you have some kind of treasure knowledge that makes you better than us

you should listen to yourself mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in your boots buddy!
The scientific law of endropy mate

in random chaos things don't get better they get worse!

unless you wish to explain evolution as order and organised lol

I know this is hard for you to understand

you should thank me for teaching you to think about a topic you take for granted and swallow the narrative hook line and sinker

there are many question marks over your arguments

but yes I know! I know!

I should have faith in science

That's not what the laws of TD states. You said it violates the laws of TD, which law? and how?
unless you wish to prove the planet was in perfect order and man evolved through order and not chaos into man

then you need to look at endropy as a law that dispels what you believe!

that from chaos and random changes through non organic matter electric storms over water and fish monkey to you that this was an evolution of organised order
?

is that what you're saying?

funny!

unless you wish to prove the planet was in perfect order and man evolved through order and not chaos into man

then you need to look at endropy as a law that dispels what you believe!

that from chaos and random changes through non organic matter electric storms over water and fish monkey to you that this was an evolution of organised order
?

is that what you're saying?

funny!

Can you simply answer my question? what laws of TD does it violate? state the law and tell us what it violates.

I needn’t have looked any further than this guy’s writing style to know that he’s clearly unhinged.

Next time I’ll pay attention to my instincts.

I just did

read above

if the planet was stable my friend
why would humans need to evolve?

evolution out of perfect calm and order?

why would we need to evolve from non organic matter into organic matter and then fish monkeys humans and then super intellect to unlock the mysteries of the universe?

are you saying we're specially designed?

or we had to evolve out of chaos to survive?

anyway it's getting late and you don't really have much

but I'm hoping you get a good night's sleep
have a bit of a think
and then come back tomorrow with renewed energy and ideas!

and bring some friends along to help you!

I just did

read above

if the planet was stable my friend
why would humans need to evolve?

evolution out of perfect calm and order?

What the hell are you on about? you mentioned laws of TD, i am asking you a specific question regarding TD. I didn't ask for an explaination on what you "believe". I asked, what part of TD does it violate and which laws? state the law and explain how it violates. You are all over the shop, there 3 laws of TD, which one you think it violates? 1st? 2nd? or 3rd? and explain how.

You just typed something you don't understand again, laws of TD are consistent with the laws of evolution, it doesn't violate anything. I am asking you to explain, WHICH law does it violate and how? stop trying to change the subject, state the law and explain how. What do you understand about TD and what part does it violate, reply only in regards to the "laws" of TD and not monkey man, organic to inorganic blah blah blah. Evolution is consistent of the Laws of TD, you might to educate yourself before ranting, yet again you show your ignorance.

Last edited:
I needn’t have looked any further than this guy’s writing style to know that he’s clearly unhinged.

Next time I’ll pay attention to my instincts.
ahhh yes!
my writing style!

lol

" unhinged"

mate you throw insults around like there's no tomorrow

usually from people who can't debate and are out of their depth

we've been arguing on here for many pages

maybe fifty

and now you've noticed and brought up my writing style!

good one!

lol

ahhh yes!
my writing style!

lol

" unhinged"

we've been arguing on here for many pages

maybe fifty

and now you've noticed and brought up my writing style!

good one!

lol
I brought it up in my first post.

‘Lol’. Grow up.

but don't you denigrate with your Neo white supremacist ideology my right to believe what I want!

let's leave it as that!

Finally we can agree on something, you are out of your depth.

I would expect someone to have a little understanding of science or the subject matter of discussion, but nope, not with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back