Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
All I'm saying is if you think sheik this or rabbi that ore cardinal whatever is a fruitcake. Don't then assume you should be supporting his 'opposition' to

You should hold them all in equal contempt. Keep them as a minority thing

Are you talking about egotistical 'leaders' with obscure ideas, or religions in general?

Fruitcake is a fair desciption.

Been watching the history of christianity in England on compass and it relaly hit me that religion works well when only a few do it. Try to force /scare/ bribe most of the general population into doing it and it's a serious FU

All I'm saying is if you think sheik this or rabbi that ore cardinal whatever is a fruitcake. Don't then assume you should be supporting his 'opposition' to

You should hold them all in equal contempt. Keep them as a minority thing

I don't understand?

Sorry but religious persons are by far the majority! The super "nutty" leaders are many (some would say most).. not all of them get press or coverage.

Are you trying to say my enemies enemy is not neccessarily my friend? Or did you just want to tell us that religion is full of "fruitcakes"?

Fruitcake is a fair desciption.

Been watching the history of christianity in England on compass and it relaly hit me that religion works well when only a few do it. Try to force /scare/ bribe most of the general population into doing it and it's a serious FU
I hear that!

They're very powerful vehicles, religions, and most were derailed by strong individual egos in the past, resulting in juggernaut collective egos.

It's why I back track to find the source, like the Gnostics in Christianity, the Sufis in Islam etc.

You state that "religion works well when only a few do it". I will cull it a couple further and state that religion only works when one person does it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back