Discussion Remaining Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think we all have to head to Perth.

From all reports, the WA teams will be heading to QLD in the next block of games because the WA governments quarantine requirements are becoming increasingly difficult to schedule around.

Learning to play at the Gabba is likely to be a very positive thing then, because I'd say it's in the box seat to host the finals ...

Hoping the Saints play the hawks down here in Launceston. Would love to see the boys live
almost certain to not happen .... from the source i have heard the Saints are done with the travel with us not going to be included in the Perth Hub and the NT hub idea is more a pipe dream ....
we will play out the season at a mix of Metricon and the Gabba with us hosting WCE ...

I just ran a few more simulations.
Basically the difference between finishing in or out of the 4 is beating at least 1 of Grelong West coast and brisbane, assuming we win all the games we should.

Every sim i ran it had us losing to those 3 sides.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Brisbane, we shall fight on the Gold Coast and in the South And the West, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend with our back six, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the midfield, we shall fight on the ground, we shall fight in the packs and in the forward 50, we shall fight and we will prevail; we shall never surrender.

By all accounts no Saint. W.CHURCHILL Backpocket in the 40's...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aces High...Maiden

🤘
Sounds like we will get a home grand final at the GABBA

Id love to fly to qld for that
We have said no matter where it is if we can get there....we are getting there

Ill quarantine for a ******* month if i have to

Good to bank thar win on the weekend as we have a tough run home. A loss would have put the pressure on.

4 top 8 sides in Geelong, Brisbane, Giants and West Coast.

3 bottom 8 side in Hawthorn, Essendon and Melbourne.

Even the bottom 8 sides are all going to be tough.

Beat all those 3 and we will finish with 10 wins and comfortably in the 8.

We will have to beat at least one of those top 8 sides on top of that to give us a chance for top 4.

almost certain to not happen .... from the source i have heard the Saints are done with the travel with us not going to be included in the Perth Hub and the NT hub idea is more a pipe dream ....
we will play out the season at a mix of Metricon and the Gabba with us hosting WCE ...
Your source , yes lethers said it on the event hosted by Beva after the crows game

Looking at the fixture I think we will have 6 games at the Gabba & 1 at Metricon.

Geelong - Gabba
Essendon - Gabba
Brisbane - Gabba

In no particular order:
Hawks - Metricon
Giants - Gabba
Demons - Gabba
Eagles - Gabba
Qualifying Final - GABBA
Preliminary Final - GABBA
Grand Final - GABBA

If we get out of traveling to Perth, which by all accounts is likely, that is massive for us.

Sucks for me as I will be down there in a few weeks and was hoping to catch us, but I'm willing to take one for the team.

What are the chances that some games might get played at Townsville to take the pressure off the Gabba and Carrara. They'll look like a cow paddock by the end of the season.

What are the chances that some games might get played at Townsville to take the pressure off the Gabba and Carrara. They'll look like a cow paddock by the end of the season.
There was some mention of Townsville and Cairns being used a while back but that seems to have gone quiet. Would probably be a smart idea, would just prefer it wasn't us that went there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back