Banter Remember that time when Xavier Duursma dropped a premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Port or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

2teams1cup-gif.987819

Last edited:

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Let's go over there and spank these jokers like a Jackson Trengove headed step-child !

Tigers by 21.

Wonder if Hartlett is gonna get on the radio during the build up and talk about Lynch again.

"He obviously gets caught up in the emotions of the game probably a bit more frequently than others do," Hartlett told FIVEaa about Lynch.

"I guess others are able to control their instinct and reactions perhaps on their emotions a little bit better than what Tom does.
8FD98371-9986-4DB1-AEAD-76164DCF81E7.jpeg

"I think there'd be plenty of people out there who would like to see his season come to an end. I'll leave it at that.
E2AB151F-4FA0-475C-BF86-C993F9B452B2.jpeg

FE9B85DC-D189-4B7D-B38A-E585C792EB9F.jpeg

STRUGGLETOWN EST1885

The reward is in the grind
Jun 28, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Wonder if Hartlett is gonna get on the radio during the build up and talk about Lynch again.

"He obviously gets caught up in the emotions of the game probably a bit more frequently than others do," Hartlett told FIVEaa about Lynch.

"I guess others are able to control their instinct and reactions perhaps on their emotions a little bit better than what Tom does.
View attachment 1094781
"I think there'd be plenty of people out there who would like to see his season come to an end. I'll leave it at that.
View attachment 1094782

View attachment 1094783View attachment 1094783View attachment 1094783
Best bloke to kick the sealer for us. Lambo is such a clutch player. Ice in his veins in key moments. 😍

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

View attachment 1094781
View attachment 1094782

View attachment 1094783View attachment 1094783View attachment 1094783
OMG I had forgotten about that! Hartlett...jeepers mate.

Doubt we will get any banter in here, that prelim was heartbreaking for Port, they are still not ready to talk about it, imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG I had forgotten about that! Hartlett...jeepers mate.

Doubt we will get any banter in here, that prelim was heartbreaking for Port, they are still not ready to talk about it, imo.
Yeah, I spose.
Dunno we’ll hear too much about kicking into the wind after winning a coin toss this year.

dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Hawks or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game

Let the banter begin!!

2teams1cup-gif.987819
This week’s opponents are so irrelevant that Sterge is inviting Hawthorn supporters for some Round 23 banter...

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Port or Richmond supporter)

Let the banter begin!!

2teams1cup-gif.987819
how is that dropping a premiership ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back