Banter Remember that time when Xavier Duursma dropped a premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I can never hate you lot because without you Tex Walker and Patrick Dangerfield would be premiership players and I don't want to live in that world

Boo Richmond
We have that in common in regards to Dangerflog.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Can’t wait to see the Jay Schulz - Troy Chaplin match up!

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
This might be effective if it was 2015.

Sorry mate, it's 2021. Would you like a recap of what you've missed?

Richmond - 3 flags
Port - 0
That's a bit harsh...some might say
Couldn't have been any more deliberate can't believe at the time their was outrage by their supporters
im outraged there wasn't more outrage

Last edited:

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Serious question for Port supporters- what's the deal with Hinkley - is it love or hate? Prior to last year I could understand the frustration but last year you were pretty good just couldn't get it done in that one game - otherwise flag would have been yours.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Serious question for Port supporters- what's the deal with Hinkley - is it love or hate? Prior to last year I could understand the frustration but last year you were pretty good just couldn't get it done in that one game - otherwise flag would have been yours.
You were going so well til the last bit.
1617855244433.png

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Pear fans never disappoint with the banter threads.
Our supporter bases are more similar than everyone thinks.
Bravo.
I’m taking this as an insult.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
As a compromise we’ll call it the Chaplin-Schulz-Rodan-White-Thomas-Farmer cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back