Remember the Club (Hammerheads)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thegreatbambino / fitzy. If you guys were successful in getting the fotage i would love to get it off you. My brother was in the show and unfortunately we dont have much footage. He would love to get his hands on the fotage. Cheers.

Thegreatbambino / fitzy. If you guys were successful in getting the fotage i would love to get it off you. My brother was in the show and unfortunately we dont have much footage. He would love to get his hands on the fotage. Cheers.
Will float some cash your way. If it helps

Hey Bambino, I'd love to see what footage you put on Youtube.

I have all the shows on tape....but I have a couple of extra's and outake tapes note seen in public. I might see if I can find them.

Sad that 7 didnt follow on with the show, but I guess thats big business for you....and to do the live shows was a big hit on their wallets.

regards
Thegreatbambino / fitzy. If you guys were successful in getting the fotage i would love to get it off you. My brother was in the show and unfortunately we dont have much footage. He would love to get his hands on the fotage. Cheers. Will float some cash your way if it helps.

Hi mate, I never got that footage of him, he hasn't logged onto bigfooty since 2009 and have no way of contacting him. I only have what's on YouTube. It's just too hard to get footage

Three new videos uploaded 4 months ago

Congrats to Debbie on her Hof honour. Who would have thought she nearly became the first female to play in men’s senior competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three new videos uploaded 4 months ago
Wow this brought back some memories. I was only 8 when this aired by remember watching it.

Pretty sure they filmed in that EJ Whitten Bar room on the 2nd floor of Marvel Stadium. Not sure if it's still there or called that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back