Banter Remember to use the code "CATS" to ensure you get Prelim tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
I know this is supposed to be a banter thread, but that 2017 QF vs. Geelong is still the best game of footy I've ever seen.

Cotchin's goal, The Don't Argue on Stewart, breaking two hoodoo's in one night. What a time to be alive.

Oh, that's right, we beat the team that beat you!!! Fancy that! The QF didn't matter at all then did it! 😂

Thanks for the laughs btw!
And why did you play Adelaide in the prelim and not GWS?
Because we drew with GWS during the season, so finished 2nd instead of 1st meaning we had to play Richmond in the first final etc etc,

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

Chris Scott joining in the banter

CScott the smartest man in the room has an opinion on everything...
I have no idea what he is trying to express here in his convoluted syntax of incomprehensible geelol talky talk...

..........."I am not a big fan of looking too far back but I don't think we were anywhere near as good a team as we are now last year and I think they were a better team last year than they are now." ..........

giphy (2).gif

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I know this is supposed to be a banter thread, but that 2017 QF vs. Geelong is still the best game of footy I've ever seen.

Cotchin's goal, The Don't Argue on Stewart, breaking two hoodoo's in one night. What a time to be alive.

Best game of footy I had seen for quite a long time... :handok:

But a work day for you is slinging bags of heroin in the queue at Centrelink, the rest of us have normal jobs that might require a 4 or 5pm finish
You don't have a job, that's why you know what tugga does at Centrelink

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Chris Scott joining in the banter

He's consitutionally incapable of saying anything positive (or intelligent) about oppo teams. This is the nuffie who reckoned that Charlie Cameron "didn't have a huge influence" when he kicked five goals in a game that Geelol lost by a point.

When you can't work out that the highest scoring player on the field had an influence in a one point game then enough said, really.

I am a Richmond supporter, living in Geelong. I make it to the MCG regularly. Not sure why Geelong fans are so s**tty about it. A number of us do it every second week.
Sometimes the evil AFL even force you to do it every week! Sometimes even 8 weeks at a time! Someone think of the poor Richmond supporters :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Because we lost to Adelaide in the PF and didn't make the GF, how can you not know this?
Well you should have finished higher and got a home final so you didn't have to play in Adelaide. That's your own fault

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
CScott the smartest man in the room has an opinion on everything...
I have no idea what he is trying to express here in his convoluted syntax of incomprehensible geelol talky talk...

..........."I am not a big fan of looking too far back but I don't think we were anywhere near as good a team as we are now last year and I think they were a better team last year than they are now." ..........

View attachment 747681
Mind games!

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
2017 was a QF final. Cats are 1-0 when it matters AKA knock out finals. Bout to go 2-0

That's right, and you made the most of beating Richmond in the 1995 Preliminary Final by going on to beat Carlton in the Grand Final. Oh, wait, you were flogged. Never mind, at least you were the reigning premiers. Oh, wait, you were flogged in the 1994 decider, too. Never mind, at leat you beat the Eagles in the 1992 edition. Oh, wait, you lost that, too. Never mind, at least there was 1989, where Gary Ablett kicked nine goals and you cracked Dermott Brereton's ribs and sent Robert Dipierdomenico to hospital. Oh, wait, you lost that, too.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
That's right, and you made the most of beating Richmond in the 1995 Preliminary Final by going on to beat Carlton in the Grand Final. Oh, wait, you were flogged. Never mind, at least you were the reigning premiers. Oh, wait, you were flogged in the 1994 decider, too. Never mind, at leat you beat the Eagles in the 1992 edition. Oh, wait, you lost that, too. Never mind, at least there was 1989, where Gary Ablett kicked nine goals and you cracked Dermott Brereton's ribs and sent Robert Dipierdomenico to hospital. Oh, wait, you lost that, too.
There’s a lot of pixel art there

Would rather watch my team compete for flags then wallow at the bottom of the ladder to be fair, otherwise what is the point of following the sport?

People bang on about flags (which are *ing awesome) but if thats all anyone cared about then the sport would die out. It's been great being a Geelong supporter and funnily enough if Mum had her way I'd be a fellow tugger :sick:

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Would rather watch my team compete for flags then wallow at the bottom of the ladder to be fair, otherwise what is the point of following the sport?

People bang on about flags (which are f*n awesome) but if thats all anyone cared about then the sport would die out. It's been great being a Geelong supporter and funnily enough if Mum had her way I'd be a fellow tugger :sick:

You were close to being a Richmond supporter?

Reverse for me... Looks like only one of us made the correct decision.

You were close to being a Richmond supporter?

Reverse for me... Looks like only one of us made the correct decision.
Yep, Mum's side of the family are feral Tigers so the Cats dominance has been great for me. That's right, I mean I've seen 3 flags in my life and about to see a 4th so it's been a great ride so far

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Yep, Mum's side of the family are feral Tigers so the Cats dominance has been great for me. That's right, I mean I've seen 3 flags in my life and about to see a 4th so it's been a great ride so far

I don't regret my decision. You can have your three flags, you lot are never happy unless you're constantly dominating anyway. Most entitled fanbase in the league.

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

Woah woah woah you still have to win 2 more games

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

People bang on about flags (which are f*n awesome) but if thats all anyone cared about then the sport would die out. It's been great being a Geelong supporter and funnily enough if Mum had her way I'd be a fellow tugger :sick:
I would rather follow a team and coach that never whinge or have a victim mentality.
A team and coach that compliment other teams are humble and don't have that my s**t doesn't stink approach.
I feel for Geelong supporters having to listen that muppet Scott he isn't doing your club any favours and is a total embarrassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back