Shaw
Maxwell
Davis
Thomas

Big crowds
Finals each year
Good coaching group
Eddie was on top of things
Always had big saturday afternoon games at the G instead of Twilight sunday games..

Actually sad compared to what they are now and i'm not even a pies supporter so couldn't imagine if i was.

Well at least they continually seem to beat Geelong whom are the second best team of the past 10 years.

Wouldn't go as far as saying best team would give that to Sydney or Hawthorn.. Sydney haven't missed a final in 20 years.. and Hawthorn came from nowhere won 4 flags and within the next 3/4 they'll be right back up there. Geelong whilst they were good from 2002-2012 they missed so many chances to get in the grand final between 02 and 06 if they made 1 or 2 of them they would probably get the Best team tag but only won 3 Lol one every second year.. I'd take that anyday.

Wouldn't go as far as saying best team would give that to Sydney or Hawthorn.. Sydney haven't missed a final in 20 years.. and Hawthorn came from nowhere won 4 flags and within the next 3/4 they'll be right back up there. Geelong whilst they were good from 2002-2012 they missed so many chances to get in the grand final between 02 and 06 if they made 1 or 2 of them they would probably get the Best team tag but only won 3 Lol one every second year.. I'd take that anyday.
I said SECOND best in the past 10 years. Read.

Sydney 1 GF since 2007
Geelong 3
Hawthorn 4

Buckley
Rocca
Clements
Medhurst
Tarrant
Swan
Shaw
Maxwell
Davis
Thomas

Big crowds
Finals each year
Good coaching group
Always had big saturday afternoon games at the G instead of Twilight sunday games..

Actually sad compared to what they are now and i'm not even a pies supporter so couldn't imagine if i was.

Lol couldn't beat Brisbane

Lol couldn't beat Brisbane
Brisbane were a monster.

Voss
Brown
Lynch
Pike
Aker
Brayshaw
Leppa
Scott Brothers

Leigh Matthews o.0 who i think is the best coach to ever coach, wish he was younger.

Loved the Pies vs Brisbane rivarly in the early 2000's.

Let me pick you up on something else.

You changed the 2007-2017 years I wrote to benefit your own argument and then you said 2002-2012

You do realise in that time Geelong won 3 Grand Finals and Sydney/Brisbane won two with Hawthorn one?

How are Sydney and Hawthorn the best two teams of the 2002-2012 timeframe when Brisbane snuck a B2B in there and Geelong won 3?

2002-2012
#1 - Geelong x3
#2 - Brisbane x2 (B2B)
#3 - Sydney x2
#4 - Hawthorn x1 and equal to Collingwood, Port Adelaide and West Coast

I can't take anything you say seriously

Brisbane were a monster.

Voss
Brown
Lynch
Pike
Aker
Brayshaw
Leppa
Scott Brothers

Leigh Matthews o.0 who i think is the best coach to ever coach, wish he was younger.

Loved the Pies vs Brisbane rivarly in the early 2000's.
Who the * is Brayshaw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley
Rocca
Clements
Medhurst
Tarrant
Swan
Shaw
Maxwell
Davis
Thomas

Big crowds
Finals each year
Good coaching group

Did all the players in the OP play together at one time?

You'd probably get 5-6 at best and probably only 3 at their absolute peak at any one time.

The 2010 group was a strong team with a great midfield group, all with pretty different skillsets, but the game moved on pretty quickly.

I can remember Collingwood being poor more times than being good in my lifetime.

Never had a great team, but had some good teams that had a good run for a while.

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back