Remember when the AFL world chugged Aaron Naughton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well, what a spud he has turned out to be.

After his downhill ski over an injury-riddled Tuggers, he's kicked 7 goals in 6 games and going at only 10 touches. That's Tyrone Vickery level of spudry. A lot of flogs and media chuggers shot their glubber after the Richmond game saying he was the next Carey or Richo or Tredrea. Don't those flogs look like DHs right now. Was on my yacht with the missus this afternoon telling her that if they had of kept Boyd and Roughhead, Naughton would probably be back in the 2s on current dreadful form.
20190624_190643.jpg

Well done to Spud Naughton on joining John Butcher, Cameron Cloke, Taylor Walker, Levi Casboult and Courtney Johns as forwards that tickled the glubber of the masses only to be proved as a dud ordinary dribbler.

A lot of flogs and media chuggers shot their glubber after the Richmond game saying he was the next Carey or Richo or Tredrea.
Those 3 names sit quite well next to Naughton as far as their special comments go.

Young KPFs are famous for being inconsistent, Naughton still looks the best prospect in years and reminds me a lot of Jack Riewoldt.

and yes I wrote that mostly to infuriate Morganashlee lel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, what a spud he has turned out to be.

After his downhill ski over an injury-riddled Tuggers, he's kicked 7 goals in 6 games and going at only 10 touches. That's Tyrone Vickery level of spudry. A lot of flogs and media chuggers shot their glubber after the Richmond game saying he was the next Carey or Richo or Tredrea. Don't those flogs look like DHs right now. Was on my yacht with the missus this afternoon telling her that if they had of kept Boyd and Roughhead, Naughton would probably be back in the 2s on current dreadful form.
View attachment 697863

Well done to Spud Naughton on joining John Butcher, Cameron Cloke, Taylor Walker, Levi Casboult and Courtney Johns as forwards that tickled the glubber of the masses only to be proved as a dud ordinary dribbler.
Plays 1 blinding game to try and justify being gifted a spot in the ones, sorta reminded me of when that gangly yank can't tore us a new one in the prelim last season and spudded it up the next week and all the following weeks from here to perpetuity 😠

Plays 1 blinding game to try and justify being gifted a spot in the ones, sorta reminded me of when that gangly yank can't tore us a new one in the prelim last season and spudded it up the next week and all the following weeks from here to perpetuity 😠
Wowee, old Mase has done a number on this Tugger Morganashlee Ilksy Iskender Time Good_Old

Not a connoisseur of Cox then, shame. It’s lucky for Rance he’s not available to be destroyed again by big Mase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back