Remember when the Hawks said they robbed GWS blind...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't Scully going to step up for the Hawfs and fill the gaping void left on the wing after the 'Long-Striding' Smith defected?

IsaacSmith_Press.jpg

You must be thinking of Tom Phillips, Scully and Smith played in the same team already.

Bow down and lick my boots if you wish to talk history - 16 flags minnow. :moustache:

Ahh the old counting of Flags when there were 3 teams in it, wow Spoon Boy.

I mean apart from the Hawks being the most successful club in the Comp for over half a century and us owning Carltank for the last 15 years, why do you have Hawk Envy?

Ahh the old counting of Flags when there were 3 teams in it, wow Spoon Boy.

I mean apart from the Hawks being the most successful club in the Comp for over half a century and us owning Carltank for the last 15 years, why do you have Hawk Envy?

You started squawking about the past minnow - I just gave you a lesson in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are hawfs so offended? I thought they'd be overjoyed with the reaming they gave GWS at the trade table :(
I would be super dooper offended too if I saw my club throw away it’s next 3-4 decades all for one cheap Brownlow, a dung heap in Dingley and a kneeless plodder who cannot even make the captaincy.
Consider that many Hawk supporting pinheads will die in that timeframe and never see their club win another flag in their lifetime from here on and it does look very bleak for the rest of their miserable existence.

Massive OUCH!!! 🤭🥲

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back