Game Day Reminder: Game on tonight, Carlton vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

They must have had some absolute ripper trades to only have Gunston at #8 because they ****** us hard with that one
#1 was trading Croad & McPharlin to get Hodge & Mitchell

#2 Gibson & #69 (Duryea) for #25 (Black) & #41 (Kennedy)

#3 Burgoyne for #9 (Moore) & Mark Williams

They must have had some absolute ripper trades to only have Gunston at #8 because they ****** us hard with that one

Fremantle basically gave the Hawks 4 flags with their trading.

Mind you they would have given us one as well if we had taken Pav instead of Carey.

It was #15 & #55 for Anderson, #38 & #40.

Hawks consider it as one of their top-10 trades of all time (#9) as enabled to land the Ryan Burton.

Btw, they have Gunston as their #8 best trade of all time.
Who from Hawthorn's recruiting team has said that?

Add the points up and tell me what Anderson was worth.

Ryan Burton is surely trade bait for them in the offseason. Very disappointing year.

Don't know but I assume it was fun just playing footy without having to worry about finals isn't it

Think you're overreaching on this one, mate. He started off his comments saying how much it hurt to not be playing finals. I think he was just trying to do the whole "silver lining" thing.

In any event, I doubt very much that Jenkins of all people reflects the attitude of the squad as a whole. He seems to have a fairly unique personality, to put it politely.

Who from Hawthorn's recruiting team has said that?

Add the points up and tell me what Anderson was worth.

Ryan Burton is surely trade bait for them in the offseason. Very disappointing year.
It's on the Hawks official website... but I guess you know better than the Hawks on their trades. ;)

Just rewatched the game; Gibbs had some terrible passes. His field kicking is beyond atrocious. When the commentators talk about him having a great year for the Crows, I wonder what game they're watching. Perhaps earlier on, when we lacked a midfield, he might've done alright, but the latter of the season, I've been noticing his poor kicking more and more.

Sloane situation looks really bleak:(

Even during the evening of the game I always had that funny feeling it was a stillborn. I have a son and he is happy and smiling, but not all make it out alive. It's sad but you need to deal with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back