Game Day Reminder: Game on tonight, Carlton vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

JJs post match interview wtf?

It was nice just to be able to go out and play for fun, like when you were a kid, with no finals to worry about or pressure

Sheesh

????.... i think it might be more a case of we can only show up against the bottom sides this year... theres not much to cheer about in flogging the wooden spooners.. thats what downhill skiers do.

Jenkins has been great for the majority of this year though so he shoildnt be berated for this total FU of a season.
Beat Sydney, Richmond, West Coast and Geelong (4 top 8 teams) convincingly and close loses to Melbourne and GWS (2 of the other top 8 teams).

So you behaved like a goose, deciding this club was stupid because they were going to give up a pick... when it turns out - like most of us could see - they knew exactly what the could and couldn’t do, and now you are going to bag JJ! **** right off.

Hates are always gonna hate - but JJ played a reasonable game tonight and got in some good set shot practice ready for 2019. All very well to say to drop him but who's going to replace his 40 odd goals a year? Particularly with Eddie off the boil at the moment.

Beat Sydney, Richmond, West Coast and Geelong (4 top 8 teams) convincingly and close loses to Melbourne and GWS (2 of the other top 8 teams).
Weve gone from minor premiers to 11 or 12..

On anyones terms that is absolutely horrid.. we did have some big outs in the first half of the season though..

It was nice just to be able to go out and play for fun, like when you were a kid, with no finals to worry about or pressure

Sheesh

I was less concerned about that than him straight up admitting he didn't bother to chase up the ground in the last quarter, hahaha.

I think his point was meant to be "nice to just have a bit of fun playing footy" rather than anything else, but that's Jenkins, he'll say what he thinks even if it makes him sound bad.

There's a chasm between the top 12 and the rest of the comp, looking at the ladder.

Assuming North Melbourne win tomorrow, which you'd expect over the Saints, the Crows finish 12th on twelve wins... 13th place has eight wins and 15th has five wins. We're actually closer to 2nd place (15 wins) than we are to 13th in terms of numbers of wins.

The top twelve teams all have percentages over 100%. Other than Brisbane's somewhat respectable 89.9%, the best percentage in the bottom six is the Bulldogs on 77.3%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair- I’ve been interviewed straight after gigs (in my case) and your mind is still racing so words/ thoughts sometimes come out not exactly as intended. And there’s no taking them back once they’ve come out of your mouth - especially on live tv.

Molehills to mountains...happens on here all the time.

I was less concerned about that than him straight up admitting he didn't bother to chase up the ground in the last quarter, hahaha.

I think his point was meant to be "nice to just have a bit of fun playing footy" rather than anything else, but that's Jenkins, he'll say what he thinks even if it makes him sound bad.
''I thought it hit the post''

Weve gone from minor premiers to 11 or 12..

On anyones terms that is absolutely horrid.. we did have some big outs in the first half of the season though..
And 2nd half, 1st half we held up okay but were always playing catch up all season from the soft tissue injuries. It would have been okay if the 2nd string of high impact injuries that happen in the 2nd half didn't happen resulting in smashing from Hawks, then lose to Fremantle and GWS.

Sheesh
Seriously why are you getting your knickers in a knot over that?

It doesn't reflect some underlying issue or a lack of desire for the season, they are allowed to be human.

Just stick to your everything is rosy mantra.

Jenkins said was nice to play a match with no pressure. Exhibit A why we’re no good.

They've been ****ed over by the CM fiasco, a moronic high performance program, the media taking potshots at them, coaches and club officials throwing them under the bus to protect themselves and no finals to look forward to. I've got no problems with them enjoying an easy win, but I hope they're hurting about not having success this year.

And 2nd half, 1st half we held up okay but were always playing catch up all season from the soft tissue injuries. It would have been okay if the 2nd string of high impact injuries that happen in the 2nd half didn't happen resulting in smashing from Hawks, then lose to Fremantle and GWS.

And our 12 wins would have got us into the eight in the past five years

They've been ****ed over by the CM fiasco, a moronic high performance program, the media taking potshots at them, coaches and club officials throwing them under the bus to protect themselves and no finals to look forward to. I've got no problems with them enjoying an easy win, but I hope they're hurting about not having success this year.
Behind close door, the club must have supported them well given Sloane, Lynch and Seedsman all re-signed.
McGovern reportedly wants more money than with the contract he signed, my thoughts is still Cameron has told him what Brisbane is offering him for his new contract and we already know what Lever got offered from Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back