List Mgmt. Replenish our list

Remove this Banner Ad

Dam if only these guys were of note...
L. McPharlin, C. Tarrant, B. Hill, D. Headland, J. Farmer, T. Modra, P. Bell, J. Carr, C. Sylvia, H. Bennell, J. Hamling, D. Pearce (was a good get at the time)
Don't forget Jack Anthony - dud get like sylvia. Thankfully we didn't get travis cloke or Jack reiwolt

I doubt it. Half our team has still only played 20 games. Reckon we would make the 8 though.
Ben Brown is the 50 goal forward that we've been crying out for, good pack marker and good on the lead. Decent set shot too.

Wilson replaces Spurr and gives us even greater ball movement out the backline.

Greenwood strengths our already strong midfield.

Most of this side would have 50+ games under their belt by the time of finals.

Wilson - A Pearce - Hughes
Weller - Hamling - Ryan
B Hill - Blakely - S Hill
Bennell - Tabs - Walters
Ballas - BBrown - McCarthy

Sandi - Fyfe - Neale

Greenwood - Mundy - Tucker - Crozier

Looks pretty good...... but we're never getting Ben Brown so it's just a dream.

Ben Brown is the 50 goal forward that we've been crying out for, good pack marker and good on the lead. Decent set shot too.

Wilson replaces Spurr and gives us even greater ball movement out the backline.

Greenwood strengths our already strong midfield.

Most of this side would have 50+ games under their belt by the time of finals.

Wilson - A Pearce - Hughes
Weller - Hamling - Ryan
B Hill - Blakely - S Hill
Bennell - Tabs - Walters
Ballas - BBrown - McCarthy

Sandi - Fyfe - Neale

Greenwood - Mundy - Tucker - Crozier

Looks pretty good...... but we're never getting Ben Brown so it's just a dream.
Brown (or any decent/good KPF) would make a huge difference no doubt. Probably worth a couple of wins.

Let's be honest though, we have won 7 games of which 4 were under a kick and we have a % of 80. Ben Brown, Hugh Greenwood and Nathan Wilson plus 'organic growth' from ~25 games to ~50 games is not making up 8-10 wins and 50%.

Plus you're right, no chance Brown is coming.

I think the Greenwood chat is a bit of a stretch. Adelaide gave him a chance, he isn't going anywhere.

He had multiple options, they offered the most money I believe, he also has publically stated he is mid career essentially and is chasing a best 22 spot and a big contract.

He had multiple options, they offered the most money I believe, he also has publically stated he is mid career essentially and is chasing a best 22 spot and a big contract.

Well Adelaide would provide that in a midfield that has little depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back