Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've created a couple of buildings near my house and plan to do more. It's like the hipster part of Punt :p I have also tidied up around my 'backyard' -- put some hedges up to block my unsightly vegetable garden from the street. There's a space across the road from the bakery where I'd like to do either a small park with a pond, or a fountain of some description, like a square. I think it would be cool.

I've made lots of screencaps of my exploring, I might even make a new thread. Dunno if I should put it in this area or in The Club Room or what.... Hmm....
I'll have to come and log all the updated property allotments for the records!

I've created a couple of buildings near my house and plan to do more. It's like the hipster part of Punt :p I have also tidied up around my 'backyard' -- put some hedges up to block my unsightly vegetable garden from the street. There's a space across the road from the bakery where I'd like to do either a small park with a pond, or a fountain of some description, like a square. I think it would be cool.

I've made lots of screencaps of my exploring, I might even make a new thread. Dunno if I should put it in this area or in The Club Room or what.... Hmm....
Those two extra houses look absolutely awesome, btw. And yes of course I support you using that space across the street for a park or square, etc

Those two extra houses look absolutely awesome, btw. And yes of course I support you using that space across the street for a park or square, etc
Thanks Mobbs!! :) I had to decorate them a little inside too, add that personal touch.

And awesome!! I thought it would be cool to have an open space somewhere.

Thanks Mobbs!! :) I had to decorate them a little inside too, add that personal touch.

And awesome!! I thought it would be cool to have an open space somewhere.
I have little parks here and there everywhere. I prefer to have them squirrelled away somewhere so they;re kind of a pleasant surprise from the perspective (suspending disbelief) of actually travelling around.

Just while in the region:
hCVP4BJ.jpg
******* gold 😂😂😂

THE SAUSAGEROLL BAKERY, est. 2020

Cleishy Drive, Punt (opposite the house of por_please_ya)
Owner: sausageroll
Staff: xenxen, por_please_ya

This is the view of Cleishy Drive from Wagstaff Road end. My house (and horse!) on the left, the bakery building further down on the right, with a sign out front
2020-05-24_19.46.18.png

The front of the building
2020-05-24_19.45.24.png

As soon as you walk in you notice the front counter, with cash register, ovens and chests of food beyond. There is a cake waiting and ready to be eaten on the counter. On the far right, there is a self-serve Espresso machine.
2020-05-24_19.54.53.png

A little closer at the chests of food... (yes they are all filled with items as described; if you are passing through, feel free to take some!)
2020-05-24_19.55.02.png

If you had first looked left when you entered, you will see a seating area and a sign letting you know that today's special is sold out. You have to get in early, folks!
2020-05-24_19.54.48.png

Time to watch the sunset through the glass windows. The area in front is going to be a park or open square of some description, what a lovely way to enjoy your apple turnover!
2020-05-24_19.55.28.png

The view from above!
2020-05-23_21.26.31.png

I'm going to share some more pics of the Punt area and also my journey around Sweet CBD etc, very soon! :)

This is the view of Cleishy Drive from Wagstaff Road end. My house (and horse!) on the left, the bakery building further down on the right, with a sign out front
View attachment 880755

View attachment 880756

As soon as you walk in you notice the front counter, with cash register, ovens and chests of food beyond. There is a cake waiting and ready to be eaten on the counter. On the far right, there is a self-serve Espresso machine.
View attachment 880757

A little closer at the chests of food... (yes they are all filled with items as described; if you are passing through, feel free to take some!)
View attachment 880758

If you had first looked left when you entered, you will see a seating area and a sign letting you know that today's special is sold out. You have to get in early, folks!
View attachment 880759

Time to watch the sunset through the glass windows. The area in front is going to be a park or open square of some description, what a lovely way to enjoy your apple turnover!
View attachment 880760

The view from above!
View attachment 880761

I'm going to share some more pics of the Punt area and also my journey around Sweet CBD etc, very soon! :)
Impressive!

View attachment 880755

View attachment 880756

View attachment 880757

View attachment 880758

View attachment 880759

View attachment 880760

The view from above!
View attachment 880761

Porple Reign

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW, what's the name of the lane where I've created those houses? Is it still part of Cleishy Dr or is it something else?
As yet unnamed.
Edit: Hang on, Hougie St is still red there.
Edit Edit: But the street you speak of, I'm sure, is unnamed.
Cleishy Region.jpg

As yet unnamed.
Edit: Hang on, Hougie St is still red there.
Edit Edit: But the street you speak of, I'm sure, is unnamed.
View attachment 880768
I didn't notice a sign with the name so yes, I believe so.

What kind of historical names are connected to the suburb of Punt?

I didn't notice a sign with the name so yes, I believe so.

What kind of historical names are connected to the suburb of Punt?
Classic older Furies player names, or Furies-related themes, or more generic street names. I've already used a heap.

Classic older Furies player names, or Furies-related themes, or more generic street names. I've already used a heap.
Equus Lane?

That name has probably already been used! Apparently he left BigFooty? I was reading the Furies team thread. There's nothing about history in there, they're lazy :p

Equus Lane?

That name has probably already been used! Apparently he left BigFooty? I was reading the Furies team thread. There's nothing about history in there, they're lazy :p
Mellow Lane? mellowyellow was a founding member.

Equus hasn't been taken unless my tired eyes deceive me :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back