Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Want to see more? Oh I know you do!
View attachment 1125722View attachment 1125723View attachment 1125725View attachment 1125726View attachment 1125727 Under construction.
View attachment 1125735View attachment 1125727 Some outdoor aspects.
View attachment 1125729View attachment 1125730View attachment 1125731View attachment 1125733View attachment 1125734 Going indoors
And finally, here's how it looks in today's more urbanised township, Gumbania behind it on the left, and the Mongrel Estate of Punt peeling off to the right:
View attachment 1125739
What a beautiful island qootball ground that is in the background.

Current property ownership status:
View attachment 1125769
The first columns show total properties in each suburb separated by usage.
The Last 3 columns show ownership.
In terms if residences, Old Town has owners for 4 residences, followed by Dragon Island with 3, 2 each for Gumbania, Punt & Outback District.
For commercial properties, Abu Ghraib, Nou Camp & Old Town each have 2 commercial properties acquired.
Might be a bit rich attributing Cape Kadavvaral as Commercial and not Municipal, but these days spacey stuff is very commonly commercial. So kdavva74 won himself a launch pad.
Time to send it then kdavva74!

Current property ownership status:
View attachment 1125769
The first columns show total properties in each suburb separated by usage.
The Last 3 columns show ownership.
In terms if residences, Old Town has owners for 4 residences, followed by Dragon Island with 3, 2 each for Gumbania, Punt & Outback District.
For commercial properties, Abu Ghraib, Nou Camp & Old Town each have 2 commercial properties acquired.
Might be a bit rich attributing Cape Kadavvaral as Commercial and not Municipal, but these days spacey stuff is very commonly commercial. So kdavva74 won himself a launch pad.
Hey mate, when do I get a permit for Tonga Bob's Tequila and Taco Bar?

Hey mate, when do I get a permit for Tonga Bob's Tequila and Taco Bar?

We can do this. Near VCP? There are a lot of buildings already there, maybe something is already appropriate. Or I can build new.
The closest bar to the VCP is @pantkyle 's pantsbar.
Unfortunately the server is down again ( Chief knows ) so I can't do much right now.

We can do this. Near VCP? There are a lot of buildings already there, maybe something is already appropriate. Or I can build new.
Unfortunately the server is down again ( Chief knows ) so I can't do much right now.
Forgot about this :)

It's up now.

Yes please! Let me take a look at the local real estate. We'd need it to also be near to Coney Island Brewery, which Brewmeister Dinsdale is heading up.

Here's TheInjuryFactory & I visiting last off-season.

coney island brewing.jpg

Put it next to The Injury Factory 👍

Put it next to The Injury Factory 👍
Is there an Injury Factory? Ok I'll add that to the list too.

This is all gonna take time. 12 Dragons have chosen homes on Dragon Island, Allikat wants a princess prefab, and the list goes on.

Is there an Injury Factory? Ok I'll add that to the list too.

This is all gonna take time. 12 Dragons have chosen homes on Dragon Island, Allikat wants a princess prefab, and the list goes on.
Not to mention Halfie’s House moving from Punt to Coney.

Not to mention Halfie’s House moving from Punt to Coney.
You don't move. Nobody ever moves.

And btw, everybody asking for "build this" and "build that" and "somewhere near" and so on get pushed to the back of the list. Folks naming the actual allotment, or at least the street, get preference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK here's what I'm thinking Mobbs:

1620882429256.png

Looks like there's some buildings in the port area - big industrial one for Coney Island Brewery (you cool with this Dinsdale?), and a spot next to it for the tequila & taco bar.

It's a bit far away from VCP so I thought we could also have a food truck.

View attachment 1126227

Looks like there's some buildings in the port area - big industrial one for Coney Island Brewery (you cool with this Dinsdale?), and a spot next to it for the tequila & taco bar.

yes happy with that, as long as someone tells me the dimensions of that building, I have a lot of equipment in the dungeon to move.

Also, I'd be happier with a monorail between VCP and the Brewery Precinct ©®

View attachment 1126227

Docklands suburb has been greatly expanded since that photo. I'm working through the real estate guide for Old Town right now. When I'm done, I'll get you an updated map. The place you marked as a brewery is a big-arse warehouse. Same with the second. I can actually build you something where the Docklands Oval used to be (you can see the remains of it on the above map). Or, if you wait until I get up to speed with doing a real estate guide for Docklands suburb, you can see whether any of the new existing buildings are to your liking. The guide will include ground-level photos.

2018-09-10_10.31.18.png

Early photos, the 2nd warehouse mentioned is there. You can see a railway platform at front but the rail was built after the photo, then the first warehouse was built which would dominate the foreground of this image.

I don't have a current photo yet, here's the other warehouse under construction. You can see the goods rail link in place now.
2018-09-10_15.13.18.png

Docklands suburb has been greatly expanded since that photo. I'm working through the real estate guide for Old Town right now. When I'm done, I'll get you an updated map. The place you marked as a brewery is a big-arse warehouse. Same with the second. I can actually build you something where the Docklands Oval used to be (you can see the remains of it on the above map). Or, if you wait until I get up to speed with doing a real estate guide for Docklands suburb, you can see whether any of the new existing buildings are to your liking. The guide will include ground-level photos.
Let's see what you've got mate.

mobbs real estate.png

The place you marked as a brewery is a big-arse warehouse
When you say warehouse, all I'm hearing is fit for purpose factory location.

In the last few weeks the population of Sweet has grown considerably.
I went on a sales pitch v the Gumbies & Gumbania jumped from 0 to 2 residents and owned commercial properties from 0 to 1. Barrybran
Back in Old Town over the last few weeks we've jumped from 2 to 9.
I sold the idea to Golden Valley and the residents jumped from 0 to still 0.
At Dragon Island this week residency has leapt from 0 to 15. serial_thrilla

Remove this Banner Ad

Back